Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If a woman slaps a man... Is he wrong for slapping her back??

fierydesire

It is so fucking wrong to lay your hands on a women if your a guy. I cannot even express how wrong it is. The only fight I've ever been in was when i walk out of a club in NYC and saw some guy beating on this women. Now I'm 6'4" and played football at a PAC 10 school. All I can say I that i was so pissed at seeing him hit this girl that friends had to pull me off this asshole before I killed him. All my size and strenght was being used to make him feel like this girl must have felt being hit by a man.

For me hitting a women is not even an option. anywhere, anytime, by anyone...Ever!!!!

It's not wrong when a man slaps a woman back...the fucking bitch shouldn't even be hitting him in the first place!

I don't agree with the notion that just because a woman is physically weaker and smaller than a man, that they can do shit like this and get away with it. It should not matter what gender you are, you don't just slap someone and expect not to get your just rewards back...

Chill with the domestic violence :cool:

Originally posted by sassa

It's not wrong when a man slaps a woman back...the fucking bitch shouldn't even be hitting him in the first place!

I don't agree with the notion that just because a woman is physically weaker and smaller than a man, that they can do shit like this and get away with it. It should not matter what gender you are, you don't just slap someone and expect not to get your just rewards back...

:cuss::devil::punch::box: sums up your opinion....haha I dont think that a guy should hit her back though Fuck that....yeah its not right but if it happens why should he hit her back...I do agree however that I hate that whole weaker notion bullshit...that is just plain ignorance and purely ridiculous...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:cuss::devil::punch::box: sums up your opinion....haha I dont think that a guy should hit her back though Fuck that....yeah its not right but if it happens why should he hit her back...I do agree however that I hate that whole weaker notion bullshit...that is just plain ignorance and purely ridiculous...:rolleyes:

That's it...next time i see you...i'm smackin the living shit out of ya...biotch!:box:

luckily ive never been slaped....ive been bitten once..right between the nipples...hurt a fuckload...but thats the closest i ever came to getting angry or cursing...i had the urge or raise my hand to her ..and bitch was on the tip of my tounge...but i kissed her instead...and just asked her why.....i wasnt letting her have her way...women.

Though I do find myself whacking my friends upside the head alot...I really cant help it...theyre idiots sometimes..

Is that any different...hmmm...i wonder.

:flame:

Originally posted by sassa

I agree with ALL of that:cool:

Level playing field, folks. Some things i can walk away from but a slap is a blatant physical act that signals when someone has lost control.

Playful slaps are one thing but if someone hauls off and nails me in the face, they had better pray my restraint is better than theirs. There is no pity in my heart for someone who tries to hurt me like that, man OR woman.

Originally posted by cintron

I agree with ALL of that:cool:

Level playing field, folks. Some things i can walk away from but a slap is a blatant physical act that signals when someone has lost control.

Playful slaps are one thing but if someone hauls off and nails me in the face, they had better pray my restraint is better than theirs. There is no pity in my heart for someone who tries to hurt me like that, man OR woman.

i agree im a veeeeeeeery peaceful laidback kinda guy an i do believe that if a woman hits a man specially in the face she should expect to follow the same suit i mean think about it if a woman thought about it the fact that if she did hit him maybe she wouldnt do it because i know a lot of guys that would not be afraid to retaliate if she hit him the only 1 that ever hit me was my mom an thats the only 1 that id let do that to me but i try not to get confrontational with ppl