Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot growing LiVe on the side of the road/ RR traXX

Now i don't know about all of you, but i could SWEAR i have seen this.

Espec. on the train, coming out of the city in and around Jamaica (no doubt :smoke:.) , i wouldn't be surprised if some peeps decided one day to chuck some seeds around that area, and LET IT GROW!!!

I personally have quite a nice collection of seeds. Anyone heard of this or interested :confused:

I just threw away 2 pots of sprouts from KB seeds that never grew. It's a hard process to do inside. You have to keep the lights 2 inches away from the plants for 12-18 hours a day, they have to be a certain temp. during the day and another temp. at night and watering & feeding are tricky too. Next time I get seeds, I'm going to find a secluded outdoor spot and let them grow there. I'm pissed b/c our sprouts looked so good and when they were 1st planted they looked great too. Oh well, growing outside is faster, so we'll try that next time. Erowid has good indoor growing directions if you need references.

I did it once.

I did it in a lil swampy area because I figured the soil was somewhat decent enough just to leave the plants over the summer. Well they grew pretty big and wild but the shit was absolute crap.It actually smelled really good(quite skunky) and looked pretty decent but you needed about 5 fat blunts to feel mildly stoned.

Growing is not something that you just pick up and start doing.It takes lots of failed attempts. There is a lil monkey in my family that is very good at it. About every 2 months he has a nice bountiful harvest.The strain that this monkey grows is a mix of Skunk#1/and a strain that the monkey started.

I think I will be learning the ropes soon:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I did it once.

I did it in a lil swampy area because I figured the soil was somewhat decent enough just to leave the plants over the summer. Well they grew pretty big and wild but the shit was absolute crap.It actually smelled really good(quite skunky) and looked pretty decent but you needed about 5 fat blunts to feel mildly stoned.

Growing is not something that you just pick up and start doing.It takes lots of failed attempts. There is a lil monkey in my family that is very good at it. About every 2 months he has a nice bountiful harvest.The strain that this monkey grows is a mix of Skunk#1/and a strain that the monkey started.

I think I will be learning the ropes soon:)

That's some encouraging news. I mean, just think. When the Indians were here (and I BET some were stoners), they must have found it in the wild at first, then played around a bit, until knowing EXACTLY how and WHAT to add.

I'm gonna try it someday soon. I guess find a secluded area with lots of light?/?