515 W 18 St (Bet. 10/11th ave)

Price: Advanced Tickets $25

No line wait/access to the party

Must Purchase Advance Tickets

VIP Privileges

Promoters with ID's still need to purchase tickets

No Ticket, No Entrance, No Exceptions!

Tickets will not be sold at the door

BIG cash Prizes/Giveaways all nite long!

LoL

BLAAAAAAAAH the only reason they are selling tkts is so get into the back from which is a flyguycrew party, where anyone will be able to get into anyway. Plus they are selling them for $25 instead of jus getting reduced admission for $20 also

and I think ladies are free or get more reduced admission. It's now pointless to buy tkts since the cover charge is so low. And no tkts guarenttes you VIP admittance in the front door, even promoters gotta wait a bit sometimes.

DONT BUY UR TKTS!!!

ps. Its false advertiseing saying that promoters need tkts as well:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

LoL

BLAAAAAAAAH the only reason they are selling tkts is so get into the back from which is a flyguycrew party, where anyone will be able to get into anyway. Plus they are selling them for $25 instead of jus getting reduced admission for $20 also

and I think ladies are free or get more reduced admission. It's now pointless to buy tkts since the cover charge is so low. And no tkts guarenttes you VIP admittance in the front door, even promoters gotta wait a bit sometimes.

DONT BUY UR TKTS!!!

ps. Its false advertiseing saying that promoters need tkts as well:rolleyes:

Whats the problem here? why you have to say some pointless shit like this for? see its ok for you to say this but for me i have to make money and keep the web site together i dont see you doing anything constructive or keeping a web site going everyday trying to make deals trying to put together get to gethers stuff like that but there is always some one that has to put there 2 cents in please keep it to your self thanks..

It's kind of fuked up to hear this kind of hate from one of my members on the website...Goes on the site all the time, does her thing, then comes over here blobbing about a $25 ticket charge that she doesnt want to pay even tho she a promoter...and it's really not even about your stinky $25 dollars, its about raising enough money so i can keep the website running and have people like you come back over and over. I'll tell you right now, just because of this funny comment that you posted on this message board, I will makesure you will be the 1st person that i will not allow in the VIP room, along with your other so called promoter buddies.

-RoMeO

www.FlyGuyCrew.com

OWNER/Founder

It's funny how promoters think they know shyt when all they do is flyer distribute.....

I am hosting the party in the VIP back room of ROXY of the re-grandopening with NJNICK...

The $25 dollar tickets means

1. NO LINE WAIT

2. access to the VIP exclsuive FLYGUYCREW.com party

Anyone that shows their gay plastic little roxy vip BS isn't gettin in I can garuntee that.

and by the way it's $15 for girls before 12 and 20 reduced admission with a line wait.......$25 regualr admission.....

These arn't regualr prepaid..these are prepaid for the FLUYGUYCREW.com PARTY...so pleasepromtoers STFU with your mouths....

I can't wait for promters to try to get into the backroom

-DENNIS

SiKBEATZ productions

hence the problem with nyc clubbing right here in this thread

fuck all of you how does that sound.....

promoters should be working together as oppposed to bitching and competing with one another,,,espicially for the same cheese party.....:cheese:

i went to centro last night and had a sick ass time...great vibe, people and music.....no bitching going on over there....

Originally posted by msoprano13

hence the problem with nyc clubbing right here in this thread

fuck all of you how does that sound.....

promoters should be working together as oppposed to bitching and competing with one another,,,espicially for the same cheese party.....:cheese:

i went to centro last night and had a sick ass time...great vibe, people and music.....no bitching going on over there....

:clap:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Actually I am hosting the party in the back room. It's a psychadelic 70's party FYI. I got Blue Oyster Cult and Jefferson Airplane(w Grace Slick) on the roster along with Dj Wavy Gravy spinning from 3 til closing. You guys really dont know shit huh?

:laugh2: :laugh2: