Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie tries to make it right.

wildmiami

I just wanted to send you a quick PM to apologize for the hassle you had at Space. I still don't know why they turned you back with our password,

However we do work extremely hard to make the guest lists as smooth as possible, and we very rarely get problems.

Anyway we have a big party at Level on June 1st, so if you want to come down, I'll make sure you and your friends get in free,

These quotes come from a pm send by Nick over at Cooljunkie. I do understand that what happened at Space happens but it shouldn't and I had to express my anger at their irresponibility/or lack of service. This pm doesn't change what happened that night at Space but it does show that cooljunkie does care about their patrons. This counts. I accept your apology. Good luck with your business...even though you don't think of it as one.:cool:

You still have to understand that there are a lot of "middle men" involved between the time you submit your guestlist to cooljunkie until the time it gets to the person at the door at whichever club it may be.....know what I mean?

I think if Cooljunkie went out of their way to privately apologize. I think its in bad taste that you make it public. But since you like making things public here is a picture that I found of you during P.E. class. Does it bring back memories?

attachment.php?postid=842799

:eek: :eek:

You know what the difference between you and me is....I don't give a shit what you think. I have everything I want and more....quick question "Big" man...why don't you show the board yours? Not that I care but I'm sure some of the girls are interested in seeing what you got. But don't get a pic from a site that shows something you don't have like you did with that nasty pic of something I supposedly have....use yours and make sure your face shows in the picture since you won't be afraid to let people know who you are.

:cool:

I think the real question in this thread would be, why you interested in other guys dicks for,

No what I said was..."Not that I care but I'm sure some of the girls are interested in seeing what you got."

I thought you were a cool cat until now you f*@kin' a-hole. By the way, who was talking to you?

But you either know the guy that likes dropping the soap or you just have a personal agenda w/ me...either way now you're on my shit list. You must like being hated?

By the way, I originally posted this to show people that Cooljunkie cares about their people, ask dropthesoap how dicks got into this conversation....seems he was looking when he dropped the soap.

Originally posted by wildmiami

No what I said was..."Not that I care but I'm sure some of the girls are interested in seeing what you got."

I thought you were a cool cat until now you f*@kin' a-hole. By the way, who was talking to you?

But you either know the guy that likes dropping the soap or you just have a personal agenda w/ me...either way now you're on my shit list. You must like being hated?

By the way, I originally posted this to show people that Cooljunkie cares about their people, ask dropthesoap how dicks got into this conversation....seems he was looking when he dropped the soap.

Just so ya know guy, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the other one. So you should see who is being talked about before you try going off on people who don't have nothing against ya. :confused:

Yo Mikey I'm sorry bro....i thought you were directing that to me even though it didn't make sense. Understand that you didn't direct you post to someone specifically and since you posted right after me, it looked like you were talking to me. Once again I think you're down and I'll see you around.:D:cool:

Gee, I feel bad for this wildmiami. I mean its not fair to you that this picture was taken during P.E. class without you knowing. I feel really bad, hopefully this will help you out with your "little" problem. (no pun intended)

attachment.php?postid=846072

I know your woman, if you have one, will be in my debt forever. Hope this clears up all our hard feelings.