Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ'ing as a turn on hahahah

vixenfoxxy

Does anyone else find watching someone spin really erotic? None of my friends are feelin' this - we were discussing last night - I can just sit there and watch a DJ, and I think it's a mix of the power that holds over the vibe in the room, and the skills with the hands (wonder what else they're good at...), and maybe something about that little DJ dance they all do up against the turntables, but I find it a *huge* turn-on. Anyone else, or did I develop a DJ fetish somehow? :idea:

i'm not turned on by just any DJ; there has to be physical attraction there first. that aside, i AM attracted to people who have passion... passion for music, for spinning, for art, for literature, for whatever. dedication and desire focused is a BIG turn on for me. i think it has to do with the idea that such passion shared with or focused on me would be exhilerating and wonderful and intense. i'm all about the intensity.

*grins* yummm... i know a DJ who does the cutest little headbob when he's spinning.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Does anyone else find watching someone spin really erotic? None of my friends are feelin' this - we were discussing last night - I can just sit there and watch a DJ, and I think it's a mix of the power that holds over the vibe in the room, and the skills with the hands (wonder what else they're good at...), and maybe something about that little DJ dance they all do up against the turntables, but I find it a *huge* turn-on. Anyone else, or did I develop a DJ fetish somehow? :idea:

i adore Spacegirl cause shes a chick who spins..well technically she doesnt always spin..more like 2 rolands and an MPC..but ehh..u get the point..mistress barbara makin sweet love to the decks had me staring at her for 2 hrs @ boo..i love chix who spin..lets not forget sandra collins who's halfway decent..ehh i guess it does somethin

Originally posted by cintron

I need to marry one of you.

girls who spin I find so attractive. I think it's just the passion they show.

:D Send the ring, lol

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one ~ I couldn't watch the DJ's last night without thinking nasty thoughts :eek:

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm not turned on by just any DJ; there has to be physical attraction there first. that aside, i AM attracted to people who have passion... passion for music, for spinning, for art, for literature, for whatever. dedication and desire focused is a BIG turn on for me. i think it has to do with the idea that such passion shared with or focused on me would be exhilerating and wonderful and intense. i'm all about the intensity.

*grins* yummm... i know a DJ who does the cutest little headbob when he's spinning.

Def have to agree about being attracted to a guy with a pasion for something! One guy I wanted siply played the guitar but he was so passinate about it...Iwanted to be all over him like a little groupie. As for a cute DJ w/ passion for music....that is pretty hot. I wouldn't mind going in the booth to give him a little personal dance hehe

soooooooooo sexy especially if they are sober when they spin... yeah when I first got my turntables I felt a little sexified hehe music always creates a certain feeling for people so whether you are turning someone on in bed or getting them to dance and share a common rhythm with a crowd it's very erotic hell the music is what makes me horny at the club, definitely not the men in there these days...