Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow..i just turned 21 but im not even buzzed...

So...at like 12:30am tonight my sister wanted to be the first to take me out for drink at a bar here in Jersey where she is like the mayor. Fuckin..i shit you not it was the coolest fuckin time ever...everyone from the bartender..to the bouncer...to the dj bought me drinks/shots on the house....fuckin i shit u not..i have roughly 6 shots of Kamikazie and 2 pints of Guinness and 1 pint of Heineken all within a half-hour-45 minute period and i am not even buzzed!! weird....... cause usually i would be pretty messed up or least buzzed..but my sister was sayin like the fact that i psyched myself up to go out to the bar tonight for the first time kinda lowered my tolerance...wow..its VERY different i feel already being 21 for only the past 3 hours..madddddd responsibilty goes with this i already realize...but none the less i had a fun night...and didnt pay for a single goddamn drink hehe...cant wait til tomm....woohooooooooooooooooo SUMMER MADDNESS BABY!!!! ARMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VAN MOTHERCOCKSUCKIN BUUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by brickhouse

blah.

oh, happy birthday. Shouldn't you be out right about now?

nah...i stayed local...Tonight is theeeeeeeeee muthafuckin night though!

..btw...that shit written in yer sig is funny as hell i bet that really happened....fuckin worst thing i ever had someone ask me at a party is "Do you have anything by Duran Duran?" and i say "all i got is electronica...techno etc etc" these 2 girls next to him HEAR ME say this YET...they ask me..."Can you play some hip-hop?" LOL what the fuck. But as for Real or fake Fatboy Slim..that what mainstream radio does to ya i suppose.

Originally posted by roninmess

I think we get the point that you are 21 now. I mean you only did about 235535135 different threads on it.

sorry to upstage you sport :D

The limelight is all yours once again at 12am tonight. ;)