Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Summed Up Life In Just Three Words

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by sassa

What about when you're dead? Does life goes on then?

Maybe not, but the life of something does.

What I meant is that no matter what you've gone through, how hard life has been, or how much you think things can't get better, life does go on. Think about it. When you wake up tomorrow morning, will it really matter what you did today? It won't. What will matter tomorrow is tomorrow. A year from now, will it really matter how much money you have in the bank today? It won't. What will matter is how much money you have then. Now means everything.

Yeah Life goes on - But Life is short

I don't know if life is full of surprises ..it's usually the unpleasant ones ..

I think - Life is one big NOTHING ...

There is no meaning , it's just nothing .

You can believe that life is special or precious and have dreams but in the end - it comes to one big NOTHING.

I don't wanna sound like a pessimist or negative becuz I'm not.

I'm just saying - it's NOTHING that's all.

It ain't good or it ain't bad - it's just NOTHING !!

I sound like I've been disappointed too many times ...right ?

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Why must you rip me apart when I can't even think straight and am so fucked up in my mind right now?I know you don't mean anything by it. You're cool.

what are you talking about chief??? i just agreed with you! all i said was "yes" you used a quote, thats all... get out of your house, take a walk, become preoccupied... youre going stircrazy with a touch of cabin fever... get out... enjoy life... youre exgirlfriend or girlfriend or whatever internal conflict youre having wont get solved by sitting here under a cloud of depression in your room, reading cp, and etc... your exgirlfriend/girlfriend did not fall in love with the person you are now! she fell in love with the guy who you were before you became all down/depressed... the more and more you are like this the more and more youlll lose who you were and more importantly the woman you love...(and that will be more permanent then death!) so if i could interject my two cents... and it may penetrate through that dismal cloud of depression, if you only hear and listen to one thing i ever say on this board is take my advice on this...

if i had to sum up life in three words they would prolly be... (just off the top of my head)

Love, Money, Entertainment... and anyone with out the other is completley none existent... (put them in any order you want, but with out any of those you cant LIVE)

Originally posted by dgmodel

if i cant use those three words i would then have to say i summed up life in three words, using these... "Get Over It"

well said.

a busddhist passage i found:

The first of the Four Noble Truths is "To live is to suffer." The second is, " Suffering Comes from Desire." The third is, " To End Suffering, End Desire." The fourth one is "Release from Suffering Is Possible...