Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Yourself @ Space Review.

mikeydny

Sick Sick Sick Sick Night

Danny tore it up, ill have a few i.d.'s by the end of the day, he played some insane shit tonite, oh god.

Crowd was ok, but it got dead, was pretty dead when I left, the patio was booming, guess people on the patio don't know who Danny is huh? :rolleyes:

Overall a sick fuckin night.

Good 2 meet Koky......

Mr.Beatfriek and Jimmy, don't know where you guys were, you might not of been there yet when I left, I was looking, next time though, we'll go nuts.

And good seein the rest of the cp crew CRACKED off there faces.......:D

cracked off our faces ?? is that what its called these days ?? :laugh: :laugh: it was kool meeting more cp peeps..:cool:

naomi, mikey d , soldado & im still too fucked up to remember who else there was .. but a big shout out to yall.. peace !

awesome set from DT. had to leave early; my tank was running on empty. :( big ups to cp peeps Koky (aka curtain man), Mikedny, Soldado, DjDekan, Naomi1, SgtFury, Pod and the groups of people I was dancing with. nice vibe happy to see folks going crazy. :D

next up Mauro Picotto ! :bounce:

Originally posted by sobeton

awesome set from DT. had to leave early; my tank was running on empty. :( big ups to cp peeps Koky (aka curtain man), Mikedny, Soldado, DjDekan, Naomi1, SgtFury, Pod and the groups of people I was dancing with. nice vibe happy to see folks going crazy. :D

next up Mauro Picotto ! :bounce:

curtain man ???:laugh: :laugh: no way tony... not this time... i was very tempted but i managed to keep it away yo...:laugh:

jimmy t, myself and beatfriek made it out to danny t. pretty late...me and jimmy showed up around 945 am, payed 20 bones and got it...when we got there, it was about 30 people in the blue room and danny was talking over the mic, funny as shit...so then we just walked over to the patio to wait to see if danny would continue on the patio...patio was stuffed, full of jersey/ny people...funny peeps, i met a couple of people from jersey, pretty funny people, down to earth and very drunk!! overall good people...but no danny!!! i payed 20 bones to hear ivano "linguini"...so ended up leaving around 1230 pm after we talked to someone from space and they told us, danny cut it short...so basically, i am still to hear danny spin, hopefully next time....:(

We checked into space right after danny finished in the blue room!!I was also assured that danny would play in the patio, but thats not where space showed its braveness!!! They demonstrated a low level of loyalty and customer appreciation when they decided to charge me and TWO FEMALES AFTER DANNY WAS DONE SPINNING, $20 EACH at around 10 in the morning!!!

They tried telling me the club was closed first...

Then they said it was really packed!!!

Then they used danny's set as an excuse...

and just robbed us $60 to walk in a nothing out of the ordinary patio session with Ivano spinning!!!

Did i mention that it was 10 in the morning???

And No danny !!!! =(

no exclusive set in the patio!!!

NADA!!!

MAJOR POINTS LOST FOR SPACE!!!

Hey guys!

What can I say... Awesome set by Danny.. had an excelent time since the minute I got in... Hadn't been in Space in quite a while, and what a better time to stop by and 'Be Yourself'... Crowd was ok, overall; and the music was on point... Danny's selection was not as predictable as i thought, eventhough I did hear several tracks from 'back2basics'...

It was nice meeting some of the Miami CP ppl, sgtfury, sobeton... and some others i cant quite recall. I also remember talking w David P for a while, but by the time I made it to the bar on the back I was really 'sloppy' to say the least... :drunk:

One big thing I noticed.. specially the day after, was how loud and piercing the sound system is at Club Space... I felt like I lost 10 years of hearing when I came out of there... def. won't forget to bring a pair of earplugs next time I go...:unhappy:

Now let's see what will happen this next weekend.. big one indeed for me!!

over & out...

Peace,

-mp3some. :smoke: