Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is that this weekend just pure insanity!!!! Just when you think it's quiting time......... If the whole summer is going to be like how this past weekend was, god help us!!!!!

Hey Joe, does this count as coming out of retirement???????

:party: :party: :party: :party::party:

Yes i had a pretty good weekend. Just wish i could have hung in another day but oh well. Laurie & Spygirl, i had a good time with u girls this weekend, thanks! Ceeotter it was nice meeting u and thanks for the shots :D met binoys and some of his friends and than we all chilled for some afterhours including spygirl and jarmenio. And if Laurie wasn't bouncing off the walls all morning maybe i would have gotten a lil more than 4 hours sleep in 2 days :mad: than maybe i could have made it out for sunday night. Also watching Laurie do a shot is some funny ish. Looks like she is sippin' on some nasty azz cough medicine! :laugh: :laugh: Anyway we all have the entire summer ahead and looking forward to it!

Originally posted by tizzah508

Are you all going to be ready to do it again this weekend.....:D

No I can not wait!!!!

Will someone please shoot me:blown:

I didnt make it to sleezide this weekend make it to seaside this weekend. Im such a loser reading about all the fun everybody had is killing me

:mad:

Friday I was at Djais it was good. Got to meet gropasaurus. Thanks for the drink.

Sat went to headliners thinking that I would be going to surf and temps the next day.

Man were the locals out that night. Music sucked sorry to the dj but it did.

Sun my girlfriend through and out of control house party and I got to drunk to make it out.

:mad:

Originally posted by Jsen7

Yes i had a pretty good weekend. Just wish i could have hung in another day but oh well. Laurie & Spygirl, i had a good time with u girls this weekend, thanks! Ceeotter it was nice meeting u and thanks for the shots :D met binoys and some of his friends and than we all chilled for some afterhours including spygirl and jarmenio. And if Laurie wasn't bouncing off the walls all morning maybe i would have gotten a lil more than 4 hours sleep in 2 days :mad: than maybe i could have made it out for sunday night. Also watching Laurie do a shot is some funny ish. Looks like she is sippin' on some nasty azz cough medicine! :laugh: :laugh: Anyway we all have the entire summer ahead and looking forward to it!

LOL.....Bouncing off the walls is an understatement. Sleep just wasn't an option......:blown: It's okay though, I am sure we can find new ways to wreck some havoc...:tongue:

Originally posted by Jsen7

Cmon...I dont do shots like that...:rolleyes: And I think that 3 hours of sleep is more then enough, why waste a wonderful day YOU KNOW YOU LOVED IT! :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Cmon...I dont do shots like that...:rolleyes: And I think that 3 hours of sleep is more then enough, why waste a wonderful day YOU KNOW YOU LOVED IT! :laugh:

You do do shots like that!!!!!!!!!

Sleep, what????