Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza Questions

dude, we re goin on aug 15-22, stayin at Cala Tarida, western side of the island. we booked it thru sta-travel. decent prices, plus theyve been doing this for a while. www.sta-travel.com see what you can get, my package was $ 1400 for air, with 1 stop in madrid, and hotel, which isnt exactly 5 stars, but hey ill be cracked out too much to notice anything

I've gone for the past 5 years. I've stayed at www.oceandrive.de, but this year I'm staying at Hacineda Xa. I'll be over August 6-13 on my honeymoon w/ a bunch of friends. Sasha at Space, Cox, Oakenfold.

Not sure what your budget is, but for moderate prices go to Playa den Bossa, across from Space. Stay away from San Antonio unless you like drunk british guys fighting and puking.

Stay either close to Ibiza Town or the south beaches (Ses Salinas).

Have fun!

Hey Chris,

I'll be in Ibiza Aug 15-22 and I booked my trip thru Liberty Travel (they're located in NYC & surrounding areas). I'm staying at the "Royal Plaza Hotel" in Ibiza Town, cost was approx. $1650/inc. airfare & hotel for 8days/7nights. You can also try & ask for the Hotel Los Molinos (in the middle of Ibiza town & Playa de en bossa), but that was already booked for my dates.

You can also check out www.bringiton.com They seem to have an abundance of hotel selections ranging from dirt cheap to expensive.

You better start booking now, because my agent had a hard time finding flights for those dates and that was 3 weeks ago.

Originally posted by GregoryCFra

I've gone for the past 5 years. I've stayed at www.oceandrive.de, but this year I'm staying at Hacineda Xa. I'll be over August 6-13 on my honeymoon w/ a bunch of friends. Sasha at Space, Cox, Oakenfold.

Not sure what your budget is, but for moderate prices go to Playa den Bossa, across from Space. Stay away from San Antonio unless you like drunk british guys fighting and puking.

Stay either close to Ibiza Town or the south beaches (Ses Salinas).

Have fun!

How is the ocean drive hotel? I am staying there in July which will be my first trip to Ibiza...

Ocean Drive is great. It's located at Marina Botafoch, down the street from Pacha and El Divino. Very close to everything (rent a scooter down the road or a small car, you will need it). The hotel can get you on a guest list (reduced cover) for all clubs. My best advices are:

1. Spend the days at Ses Salinas (Sa Trincha). This beach, on the south end, is by far the best. When you get to the beach, go left past the Jockey Club, past all the nude people, to the very end. They have a great DJ spinning very cool music to shake your head to while you sip cocktails by the beach (not house/trance, but very cool tunes....) Great people, great vibes.

2) Sunday at Space. Not to be missed. 22 hours,then go to DC 10.

3). Go to Dome Bar around 1AM before the clubs to check out the parades.

Have Fun....

Thanks for the tips... I can't wait to get there. I have been trying to make it out there for about 4 years, unsuccessfully... But this summer should be off the hook, I am going to Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza for a week, then amsterdam before heading back to the states

im staying in the los molinos from aug14-24th......i cant wait damnit:cool:

cost me $2,000 for airfare and the hotel and breakfast....everything else is up to me to buy......bringiton has the same hotel for the same price but 2 less days