Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge would like to thank everyone........

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone fro the board who came down to our opening this weekend at Merge. I had an absolutly INSANE time. Merge had such an incredible weekend, we could have not asked for anything more (needless to say i can hardly keep my eyes open, i am totally drained).Lots and lots of CPpeeps there.So good to see and hang out with everyone from the board. And so much of our Metro Lounge family was at Merge it really felt like home. For the first time ,i felt the incredible vibe of Metro Lounge ......at Merge. That was a great feeling. Just wanted to thank everyone for making our first mem. day weekend so special. I am really glad everyone seemed to like all the changes we made to the club. I look foward to seeing everyone all summer long. Thank you so much.................From the entire Merge/Metro family...........Geroge b.

YO George....Whatsup bro, I stopped by Merge at like 9:40 sat night and you werent around. Im sure ill see you this weekend. Ill stop by Merge friday night and chill. Hear Teo Rip it up a little bit. Ill be there late though.

Oh also Is Merge Hiring Bartenders? Pm me and let me know. Ill pm you my phone number also if you can give me a call.

You are so nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for helping make my weekend the absolute craziness it was!!!!!:beer: I have to come see you at Metro one night soon. Petey you were also a sweetheart. It's nice to see that there are still nice people who aren't all about the hype, but are about the people:) :) :)

Oh my god,, what a weekend im surprised i can type let alone talk..... I have never seen merge like that even on the grandopening night.... Richie Rydell just kept on taking it higher and higher and higher..... I literally was was waiting for the roof to rip right off the place...... the best way i can describe it was it looked like a sea of humanity just beating up and down together... honestly it was one of the best vibes ive seen in a while....:eek: :eek:

Went all 3 nights, and had a great time. Thanks to Petey K. and George B. for making it a great weekend. I would have to say Saturday was the craziest night there, it was jammed. Richie Rydell once again had the crowd in the palm of his hands, teasing and tearing up every single song. The Sound system sounded great, and the crowd/vibe felt like a Metro Friday. Also was loving the La Boom-like Ice jets out of the ceilings :eek: .. The upstairs of Merge is really nice, Liked the lounge vibe upstairs. Definitely something different at the shore. Couldn't have been a better weekend for me.

The competition thing between all 3 clubs is old news, and its great to see that most people are going to all 3 places and having a good time.

I think I will be recovering until Labor Day weekend. I feel like a crumpled up dollar bill right now.

Originally posted by clubangel

George - Nice to finally meet you on Friday!

Thanks for the drinks/shots!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Damn I missed clubangel.

George I dont care what you say Youre still Greek. Yiorgo!!!

Since when dont you speak it??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks to you George and Pete K for friday! You got my one friend so hammered he didn't make pass 12! I wanted to stop by saturday before I went to Tempts, but I couldn't find my id.

A couple of my friends went and said it was the best they heard Richie.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I heard George was a drunken mess all weekend long.

:D :D :D

Hearing about it and seeing it are two different things, hung out with him for a few after hours. Quite fun. Wait till thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.....here we go again.

Kosta