Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyone's weekend?

Originally posted by nautilus60

All right, screw all of you...i am going home. You are not invited to party with these cool people anyway.

You didn't answer my question! What - am I chopped liver? Do my questions mean nothing to you??? Shirts or no shirts? I MUST KNOW!!!!

Originally posted by malanee

You didn't answer my question! What - am I chopped liver? Do my questions mean nothing to you??? Shirts or no shirts? I MUST KNOW!!!!

Yes, your questions mean nothing to me:D

My shirt always stays on - dont wanna scare anyone with my hairy chest, but you prolly just wanna know if any of my friends took of their shirts... Unfortunately they did and they had bunch of horny gay man running around after them, LOL

I had a fun weekend...went to Atlantic City for a night - lost some monney:mad: ,but its all good - still had a blast. The highlight of the weekend was an underwear party @1722 in Baltimore. Girls in thongs, good music, "supplements" made n Mangladesh, more girls in thongs - good times, good times...

wow, wish i could have been there

thats def on my list to do is go to AC, whens the next time you are going, you have room?;)

CD

Yes, your questions mean nothing to me:D

My shirt always stays on - dont wanna scare anyone with my hairy chest, but you prolly just wanna know if any of my friends took of their shirts... Unfortunately they did and they had bunch of horny gay man running around after them, LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ellywelly

I think the PJ pics are now up. Nautilus.. is that what you sleep in?

Wouldnt YOU wanna know? I actually sleep nekkid, so i come to the party like that, but the bouncer told me to put some pants on...party pooper.