Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia vs Danny Howells!!!!

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

The new managers are just trying to make a bigger profit. Look at the new crowd that's been showing up lately.

If that's what Danny wants, that's what Danny will get. When the party first started there would be no line and the bouncers would nod their heads at you knowing you were "in" or "one of us" so to speak. EVERYONE went there for the music. What are they trying to do to this place? Turn it into Saci or something?

come on man thats a bit ridiculous...

the crowd comment can only refer to the friday crowd(which blows now and has for a while) the saturday crowd is a great crowd..

the fact is this party has been going on on saturdays for months now... it never gets insanely packed out.. yet bindra keeps it going just the way it is.. i think he deserves a lot of credit for that... now the danny's party on the other hand gets extremely packed and the crowd is *nothing* like it used to be... but theres an important thing you left out... THIS HAPPENED WAY BEFORE BINDRA EVER WENT NEAR VINYL...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

come on man thats a bit ridiculous...

the crowd comment can only refer to the friday crowd(which blows now and has for a while) the saturday crowd is a great crowd..

the fact is this party has been going on on saturdays for months now... it never gets insanely packed out.. yet bindra keeps it going just the way it is.. i think he deserves a lot of credit for that... now the danny's party on the other hand gets extremely packed and the crowd is *nothing* like it used to be... but theres an important thing you left out... THIS HAPPENED WAY BEFORE BINDRA EVER WENT NEAR VINYL...

floyds gota fuckin point..FRIday crowd is inundated with SF-ers..i took a couple of SF chikeez to vinyl once..they havent stopped going..buttttt the problem is they go on Fridays..when their SF buddies r there..i dont care about the SF crowd bein there..i enjoy a lot of SF-ers ( u know who u r)...let them enjoy it..but u know for the most part ill b there Saturdays..nothin competes with that vibe

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

They're turning this once cool underground dance club into another Twilo wanna-be. Have you guys ever been to "Go" on 8th Avenue and 14th Street? That's what I imagine it to be like.

underground is all about sound and attitude and nothing else ;)