Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the HOMBRES

georgym

Here's the deal:

Say you're seeing this girl, and the time comes when you each start to confide in each other.

You learn that she's "experimented" with other girls. Not just kissing, but more than that.

But she tells you that that is in the past, and perhaps drugs or drinking clouded their decision.

Would it make u feel wierd hearing this, or are you understanding of it, and believe that it's not a big deal :confused:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i would just want her to get tested

yeah, that damn lesbian virii are taking overhand

serioulsy, i don´t see the problem, she can bring other girls any time :)! in fact, what is cooler than hanging with a lesbian or bisexual chick? i mean you turn your head after the same chicks, you can pick up chicks together, etc.

Originally posted by tastey

in fact, what is cooler than hanging with a lesbian or bisexual chick? i mean you turn your head after the same chicks, you can pick up chicks together, etc.

Uhm... hanging out with a straight chick? I have some lesbian/bisexual friends, in fact I've had sex with some of them, and let me tell you, they have more drama than all of Broadway. Not worth dealing with.

Not trying to generalize, just my experience.

Originally posted by resident

Uhm... hanging out with a straight chick? I have some lesbian/bisexual friends, in fact I've had sex with some of them, and let me tell you, they have more drama than all of Broadway. Not worth dealing with.

And baggage :blank:

i.e. self-esteem issues, questions about their sexuality, etcccccc

Hoo boy, the convolutions of living in the 21st century :confused:

Originally posted by resident

depends if you let them put your baggage on you. it really all comes down to that. also i´ve found the bisexual type of girls to be more interesting, they look at things from more than just one angle, in contrast to most straight chicks.