Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats better on Friday. Vinyl or Roxy

Yeah some of these answers are different than what i expected but i'm not suprised. Vinyl used to be really special... now it's got more of that "normal whored-out nightspot" feel.

then again 'which is better' is about as subjective a question as what color is better, purple or pink.

Go to both and see for yourself :)

Roxy then Vinyl after hours as in 4am and later.

If you are really out to hit up the scene check out Webster Hall like Trancend said... mad parties over there.

But for a good old time i'd say Roxy then Vinyl. Roxy Fridays are closed till June 7th, but i think Saturdays are open if you swing that way.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Who cares?

I do damnit! Nothing beats an 80's room just one small flight of stairs away from a hip hop room, with a salsa and meringue room not far off from that. Gotta love the vibe of 30-40 year 80's music lovers mingling with hip hop gangstas and latin lovers.

ROXY AND VINYL

THEY BOTH SUCK:blown:

YOUR ALL WASTING YOUR TIME. ;)

EXIT IS THE PLACE TO BE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS.

The "new" Mastro, Tony DRAPER

&

LIVE SEX

WHAT THE TRUE NY UNDERGROUND IS ALL ABOUT.

HANGING IN THE LEFT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The one and only big Ralph:hat:

Webster Hall for after hours??? Place is only open till like 5...

Anyway, I'll give the implicit nod to Vinyl, not necessarily because I love it so much, but because everywhere else is THAT BAD on Friday nights. Once upon a time (when they had the Global beats parties), Fun easily had the best Friday nights in town, but they switched to hip-hop or something now and *bleh*. However, now probably the best place on a Friday night is Centro-Fly (GBH), then Vinyl after that. Too bad Centro doesn't have the Drive By parties in the pinky on Friday nights anymore...