Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THANKS to everyone @ SURF!!!

>A big thanks to Surge and Kirk Lopez for having me @ Surf sunday and to eveyone who stayed til 2am. All the years i have been @ Surf i have never seen anything like that sunday!!! The crowd responce and energy was pretty insane. Hopefully i'll be back soon and we can do it again :)

>VEGAS was really incredible. For anyone who hasn't been to Vegas on a holiday weekend....GO!!!! Afterhours was great on thursday and Friday @ GLO. I played til 10-11am and Boris/Mada and Moody ripped it friday night. Victor Colderone was sick @ C2K. Left saturday, didn't get to hear Danny or hang w/ Jp :(

....sext stop....Djais June 8th....I'll be playing, see you there!!!

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by thesandman

Andrew........ if you happened to record your Glo set like last year please save me a copy...

Surf Club rocked.... See you soon

>I recorded my set in vegas i'm going to listen to it and pick wich part of the night i think was the best. I'll be making a shit load of copies and giving them out next time i play if they are ready. Hopefully for June 8th @ Djais.

peace

Mendez :)

Originally posted by A to Z

[b>VEGAS was really incredible. For anyone who hasn't been to Vegas on a holiday weekend....GO!!!! Afterhours was great on thursday and Friday @ GLO. I played til 10-11am and Boris/Mada and Moody ripped it friday night.

From what I remember Andrew, you did a great job at Glo.

The older you get the harder it is to tolorate the place. I have had some great times there but I was a young 21 year old just getting drunk on LITs.... I would go again if the right music was there and a non-holiday weekend...

Tyco, get your ass over to Metro again for more shots.....

Chris