Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phrankadelic bbq set Review

georgeacasta2

Fuse triphop, jazz, funk and dj turntablism and you'll know what one of phranks sets sound like. Phrank has really diverse taste in music and it shows. He started off nice and deep with a touch of funk and then worked his way down to a horn solo, (not sure what kind of horn it was) but it sounded like something straight out of a Dizzy Gillespie modern jazz session. When he dropped the needle on this vinyl the experience was surreal, Phrank had EVERYONE's complete and undivided attention. I could go on and on about his set but it won't do it any justice.

Great job!

although i wasn't at my finest...hmm...could've been that i had been drinking since 4 pm...always a pleasure to spin for my peeps!!

diego - i think that coolass kid was tryin to pass my recorded set to you. i still haven't heard it yet.

hector and everyone else...as soon as i get it burned, i'll be sure to pass it on!

Originally posted by Nolimit

just send it to my shared. its up most of the time.

I tried doing a verification of my email addy so I could send you the file (what a dumb process :rolleyes: ) but I kept getting an error mssg. I'll try it again today.

:)