Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When I go out, I don't care what people are wearing or what is played out or still in. I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. We are all out to have a good time - not watch what everyone is wearing. When I see someone, I look at their attitude, eyes, moves, smile - that is how you know a person.

I did see alot of people who were wearing that shirt that night but so what! I don't judge people because they are wearing a shirt with a certain word or name on it. I am out to have fun, not critisize. I don't think they are a loser or anything just because they are wearing something that is supposedly "played" out just because someone says it is.

I'm not being mean at all so please, don't take this that way. But, we all are just out to PARTY and that is what we should all focus on - a good time! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

When I go out, I don't care what people are wearing or what is played out or still in. I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. We are all out to have a good time - not watch what everyone is wearing. When I see someone, I look at their attitude, eyes, moves, smile - that is how you know a person.

I did see alot of people who were wearing that shirt that night but so what! I don't judge people because they are wearing a shirt with a certain word or name on it. I am out to have fun, not critisize. I don't think they are a loser or anything just because they are wearing something that is supposedly "played" out just because someone says it is.

I'm not being mean at all so please, don't take this that way. But, we all are just out to PARTY and that is what we should all focus on - a good time! :cool: :cool: :cool:

:clap2::D

very nicely said!!

It's just that, If I want to meet someone, I'm not going to not talk to him because the shirt he is wearing is "played out" ya know! I'll talk to him because he gives a good vibe!!!! :D :D :D

The same with the group I'm out with! I actually think the shirt is pretty cool, not to mention - it's very expensive! French Connection will NEVER be "Played Out". :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I hear you...I didnt mean that people wouldnt/shouldnt talk to people who wear stuff that I consider played out. I just think that when the whole FCUK logo went mainstream...it was funny at first. But now you get these people who think they're so cool cause they have what looks like a curse word on their clothes. When I see it its like...ok grow up...that was cool the first time. The funniest is the large guys from staten island (no offense I'm from brooklyn originally) who come down to belmar in their "100% Italian FCUK" shirts. I'm sorry but I just laugh out of pity.

You ever used to have that kid in your highschool class...who tries the mimic the popular kids in class. When they do it, its just not funny anymore...actually its pathetic. Same concept here in my eyes

Originally posted by carusomaas11

I hear you...I didnt mean that people wouldnt/shouldnt talk to people who wear stuff that I consider played out. I just think that when the whole FCUK logo went mainstream...it was funny at first. But now you get these people who think they're so cool cause they have what looks like a curse word on their clothes. When I see it its like...ok grow up...that was cool the first time. The funniest is the large guys from staten island (no offense I'm from brooklyn originally) who come down to belmar in their "100% Italian FCUK" shirts. I'm sorry but I just laugh out of pity.

You ever used to have that kid in your highschool class...who tries the mimic the popular kids in class. When they do it, its just not funny anymore...actually its pathetic. Same concept here in my eyes

Yeah, I completely understand your point too. But, I can tell who those people are. Their attitude is totally different and people like that make me want to throw up!!! :puke:

Originally posted by tyco

the problem is, if you're the only person wearing it, it's not in style and if it's in style, it's played out............what to do?

I'm going out in a thong bikini next weekend that I'm getting at K-mart...........that's def not played yet.

;)

thats a good point!

BG