Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know why Star Wars sucked? 2 words:

Originally posted by joeg

I thought it was kind of anticlimactic... it left off too much like a sitcom that you tune in for the rest next week.... except its not next week, its 3 years from now...

i totally agree. at the end i was like, "that's it?"

damn you clubplanet brethren!!!

do i have to explain EVERYTHING??

think about it...what did the first trilogy have that these last 2 didn't??

it's the human element...the element that we can relate to...everything in these 2 last movies seem farfetched and unimaginative...

HANS SOLO brought everything down to earth...an actual human who can make parallels to our world...

does this make any sense to anyone??

did you expect the new trilogy to be better than the original?

i liked the second movie better than the first but you can't compare it to the first trilogy with or without han solo.

although they could have done so much more with it....

Originally posted by jennEfer

I never said your comments were irrelevant... han solo is the man... I was just making a correction in the way you spelled his name. :D

The name Han Solo should be capitalized, unlike your posting which phrases it in lower case. Therefore, your post is null and void, and thus, so is Highmay's. ;)

J/k

Heheh.

groovy steve - lol

jenEfer - only your comments on my HAN SOLO thread are relevent...so once again: STFU™

and uh brat4life?? Star Wars encompasses about 8 parts...only the first 6 were done as movies...if you only watched one part, then youll never understand the entire movie...

Originally posted by highmay

groovy steve - lol

jenEfer - only your comments on my HAN SOLO thread are relevent...so once again: STFU™

and uh brat4life?? Star Wars encompasses about 8 parts...only the first 6 were done as movies...if you only watched one part, then youll never understand the entire movie...

::waves white flag::