Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I just tuning out the kids at Buzz?

Kuro

Lately I've met people who are a lot closer to Malanee's age than to Jimi's age there. The crowd has seemed to be getting older and people have been commenting about how there are fewer candy kids there now. Have I just been ignoring them?

I think, in part, it is selective attention. There are still tons of kiddies at Buzz - trust me!

I think also, as our little group grows, we introduce each other to friends of friends of friends - who all tend to be a little bit older. Last time I was there for Lawler - I looked around and it was me, Crank, Buster, Brian, Adrianne, Sauvee, Tinybutterli, nautilus, therunner and all the friends they came with. A pretty large group when you think of it! We owned a corner of Buzz!

hmm..i dunno, maybe the last few times youve been there youve just spent lots more time in the back room, where there tends to be an older crowd.

i know that depending on who is spinning in the front room you will go and hang out there.

of course the other explanation is that you ve just been way to FUBAR to even remember much of anything the past few times youve been there :D

um i agree with candy kids come in all ages...i mean first off i have seen some older people that are tools and look like they missed out on their childhood, id actually think that the younger kids would do that rather than the older ones because of the age, but you have some stupid asses in every place...i dont think that Buzz is that bad though , never has been and never will be, like i said you have your crowd of all kinds in every place....

CD