Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message To Gropalilboy And His Fellow Toilet Cleaners..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

LIVER LIPS is that the preppy tag name....While us Guido are surrounded at TEMPS with beautiful women...LIVER LIPS and his FRAT are at the Ophspray or whatever the fuck the prep bar is in MANASQUAN bent over on the bar with their pants down.....While his ass cheeks are spread at one side of that long bar....his fellow brother are launching ping pong balls in his ass....They call this game.......

Toilet Pong: direct: :flush:

This fruit cant get enough of me. You want to be one of my guido drones? There are a couple of requirements, and they are as follows.....1. Must listen to KTU at least 2 1\2 hours a day. 2. Must have a disgusting orange tan (a basketball head). 3. Must be insecure enough to "live" at the gym for at least 4 hours. 4. Must be a plumber/mechanic. 5. Must own at least 3 fake versace shirts. Those requirements are just for beginners. OK Pussyassmuthafuka??? Now leave me be, I have enough grease ball drones at my beck and call. I certainly dont need another.

Originally posted by liverlips

This fruit cant get enough of me. You want to be one of my guido drones? There are a couple of requirements, and they are as follows.....1. Must listen to KTU at least 2 1\2 hours a day. 2. Must have a disgusting orange tan (a basketball head). 3. Must be insecure enough to "live" at the gym for at least 4 hours. 4. Must be a plumber/mechanic. 5. Must own at least 3 fake versace shirts. Those requirements are just for beginners. OK Pussyassmuthafuka??? Now leave me be, I have enough grease ball drones at my beck and call. I certainly dont need another.

Listen pussylips I understand you are angry with us pretty boys.....its ok you wanna be like us......You can solve this problem there is one step only and that is............

1. GO :blown::hat:

Originally posted by jennijugs

I WAS ON THE BAR SUNDAY TOO --- I HAD A PINK KANGOL HAT ON --- WERE YOU SITTING NEXT TO ME??

There was a girl sitting near me for a lil while in a hat....She had a white shirt on and dark brown hair..... I was literally in the same area for 4 hours....

SPYGIRL2-

What was up with the argument between you and that crazy whacked girl scout clubber!?!??!?!

My buddy and I were right next to you the whole night...... We contemplated knocking her out for you....... she was annoying as hell...........

Now I can finally start putting faces with some of the names on the board.......

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

SPYGIRL2-

What was up with the argument between you and that crazy whacked girl scout clubber!?!??!?!

My buddy and I were right next to you the whole night...... We contemplated knocking her out for you....... she was annoying as hell...........

Now I can finally start putting faces with some of the names on the board.......

Did she have short black hair??? There was a blonde and a burnette arguing... Those were my two friends..... I literally sat on the bar all night. I was dancing for a lil while....

lol.....that's funny.....:laugh2:

I may have the wrong one......... there were two girls who grabbed the bouncer standing next to us to get rid of the girl starting problems......... not sure what the hell really happened.......... we were just as whacked.......

I have to say thanks to you though, you moved over so I could squeeze in to get a water from the bar.......

Liverlips, I find it funny that when I spell something wrong im illiterate but when you spell something wrong its a type o. BTW where do you party at? Are you a frat guy? Or just a boring bar boy? Do you get mad when beautiful men with big muscles fuck your women? Is it hurting you? Or are you more hurt by the fact that these beautiful men get all the attention from us while you complain and order another coors light at the bar? And if you think your weak ass post came close to ripping me an new assshole your out of your mind. :whip2::peeleft::biggun:

I remember you for sure........ there may have been one or more guys who asked to get by you though......

I was the hyper active meathead with no hair and the tribal bands..........

I will see you this week for sure!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the help..........

no spikes??

I may have the wrong one......... there were two girls who grabbed the bouncer standing next to us to get rid of the girl starting problems......... not sure what the hell really happened.......... we were just as whacked.......

I WAS THE GIRL THAT ASKED THE BOUNCER TO HELP ME OUT. .. :laugh: I NEVER FIGHT I'M A TATTLE TAIL :D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There was a girl sitting near me for a lil while in a hat....She had a white shirt on and dark brown hair..... I was literally in the same area for 4 hours....

i had a white shirt but i have blondish hair