Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you start a conversation with a girl when your

puck

walking down the street and she looks at you and your looking at her? and what the hell am i suppose to say thiese circumstances, cause i never new what do.

or maybe its just one of those moments and there isn't suppose to happen anything

i dont know.............what the fuck.....it sounds crazy doesnt it

nah man i totally know what you mean. there are a lot of girls i want to say hi to and don't... and that sucks. they could be really really cool.

I think next time i'm going to just stop em and be like "hey what's up? want to grab some lunch?"

;) just see what they say.

ahhh the delicate art of street pickups. here´s some that worked for me yet :)

note: the most important part here is that you have to be in a good mood and in a good state. your state is what you will project on the girl, if you´re anxious and nervous this is a state that she will reject. act and talk like you´ve just won 5 millions in the lottery, IOW get in the state "joyful".

"hi......I noticed something about you."

and then you pick something you noticed about her...

if she's not wearing or doing anything notable, just say "you appear to be thinking really hard about something."

thought of this the other day, but only tested it with one girl. seems to work though. you got to do it PASSIONATLEY

me: hey, i haven't seen you here before.

her: i come every once in a while

me: don't be so naive, that was a pickup line

[wear an activist face.]

me: doesn't it [pause] tear you apart, when you see people FINDING excuses to talk to each other.

me: as if [pause] they were NOT meant to exist for each other.

me: can you for once, imagine a world with no personal space, with no selfish excuses.

me: were everyone is able to express their feelings, and KNOW they will be listened to, and appreciated?

remember to make a pause once in a while and wait for her to validate it (IOW get her to say "yes") as often as you can, build a "yes"-ladder.

if you see a woman on the street and you think she's checking you out...just approach her...it's that easy. half the battle of approaching a woman; be it in the street / club / where ever is just having the balls to say hi and the confidence to know that if you get shut down, you are not a loser. if you get some signals...just walk up to her respectfully and start talking. if she is into you, she isn't going to make things hard...

Originally posted by djsquillz

if you see a woman on the street and you think she's checking you out...just approach her...it's that easy. half the battle of approaching a woman; be it in the street / club / where ever is just having the balls to say hi and the confidence to know that if you get shut down, you are not a loser. if you get some signals...just walk up to her respectfully and start talking. if she is into you, she isn't going to make things hard...

Oh no! Gargamel has arrived :eek: :eek:

Before you catch me, let me just say that to get a girl on the street, trip her (by accident), then offer to help her up.

Works every time ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Oh no! Gargamel has arrived

Before you catch me, let me just say that to get a girl on the street, trip her (by accident), then offer to help her up.

Works every time ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sadly enough, I bet thats true...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Works every time ;)

:laugh: My thoughts exactly! You're bound to get a conversation that way!

Her: What the hell was that for?

You: You're cute.

Her: Oh, okay. <takes your arm as you walk off into the sunset>

Originally posted by hoke

:laugh: My thoughts exactly! You're bound to get a conversation that way!

Her: What the hell was that for?

You: You're cute.

Her: Oh, okay. <takes your arm as you walk off into the sunset>

:laugh: Happed to u:confused: :laugh:

I don't know about the whole speech on why people dont talk .....I dont think too many guys could pull that one off without looking like an ass.

I don't know about tripping a girl, but slightly bumping into her without knocking her down and then just trun your head to apologize and look at her kind of amazed and say hi and give her a complement.

You could ask her what time it is.

Doesn't really matter what you do, so long as you say something!

I just say whatever the hell I feel like. Hi, blah blah blah, what's going on.... just have a conversation you know, you can talk about anything. But you want to stay away from boring or negative things, and stay on happy fun topics. Like don't talk about work, talk about what you like to do for fun or something.

There are like 'routines' and shit you can run that they have on alt.seduction.fast which are supposed to make girls fall 4 you, you could try those as well.

I don't know. I wouldn't be like "oh that's a pick up line" or anything contrived. I just like to be natural. But I haven't seen if that will bring me too much success yet. Too bad I don't try often enough. Such a looser am I.