Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday SeXXyBaByD

Originally posted by girly

Oh i'm so upset, I'm crying. you mean YOU won't pintch my nipples? LOL. string bean, good one. THANKKKSSSSS MANNN. Do yourslef a favor and get a life.:cool:

A life I have...food is what you need.....

EAT SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

But I do have a nickname for you:

MALNU

I've seen Ethiopians and homeless folks with more meat on their bones than you.

Talk to me when you get up to 75 pounds...PEACE! :blown:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

MALNU

:laugh: :laugh:

MALNU

oh thats so good of you you old ass desperate man. I feel so offended because I'm skinny.. Better that then a fat bag. So call me MALNU and you continue on a board asking girls to play the nipple game hoping you will come across someone that will give u a chance. Lonely man..:rolleyes: And by the way its 107;)

MALNU

If you're gonna diss, at least use facts. Her body is just fine.

oh thats so good of you you old ass desperate man. I feel so offended because I'm skinny.. Better that then a fat bag. So call me MALNU and you continue on a board asking girls to play the nipple game hoping you will come across someone that will give u a chance. Lonely man..:rolleyes: And by the way its 107;)

nice editing job

BTW, :vomit2:

Originally posted by £ddie

If you're gonna diss, at least use facts. Her body is just fine.

I've seen the poor girl...weighs about 90 with inverted tits...how could I POSSIBLY play the nipple game with that...

Microscope anyone??

Originally posted by £ddie

Can we just end this??? I think it's silly. No one is ever satisfied without having the last word.

yeah, seriously... lets just kill this... I think its just a misunderstanding...

I've seen the poor girl...weighs about 90 with inverted tits...how could I POSSIBLY play the nipple bame with that...

Microscope anyone??

I'm 90 lbs. with inverted tits? This is news to me last time i looked i was 107 with nice outverted B tits. Maybe have your eyes checked again?

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, seriously... lets just kill this... I think its just a misunderstanding...

Not yet...she comes on trying to piss on the poor girl's b-day thread...I have no idea why she's jealous of Dee...someone needed to say something and close her food deprived yap!

What she needs to do is check herself, get a life, a Big Mac, and new kneepads for rizzo and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Y'all know I don't get pissed off like this...but shit...she's annoying - seriously! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh yes. when ever i see him i beg him t touch my man tits. (btw: they are probably bigger than yours)

:rolleyes:

yeah sure they are you anti social idiot, keep hiding behind the computer talking your garbage. EVeryone knows your deal. An anti social DOOFBAG with no life, no friends. HMMM i wonder why. And you know wtf i look like you doof so STFU. I don't think *you* should be commenting on someones looks.

Not yet...she comes on trying to piss on the poor girl's b-day thread...I have no idea why she's jealous of Dee...someone needed to say something and close her food deprived yap!

What she needs to do is check herself, get a life, a Big Mac, and new kneepads for rizzo and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Y'all know I don't get pissed off like this...but shit...she's annoying - seriously! :rolleyes:

I find that funny you old desperate, lonely man. There were a couple people in here that asked why it was a sticky? You obvisouly need to go get a stronger perscription for your bifocals. I wasn't gonna cause drama in this girls b-day thread but now its done thanks to all of you morons.

I find that funny you old desperate, lonely man. There were a couple people in here that asked why it was a sticky? You obvisouly need to go get a stronger perscription for your bifocals. I wasn't gonna cause drama in this girls b-day thread but now its done thanks to all of you morons.

old and lonely....that's me...keep thinking that you confused little girl...

BTW - it's Prescription

Cheers

yeah sure they are you anti social idiot, keep hiding behind the computer talking your garbage. EVeryone knows your deal. An anti social DOOFBAG with no life, no friends. HMMM i wonder why. And you know wtf i look like you doof so STFU. I don't think *you* should be commenting on someones looks.

ah yes. because i dont agree with you that makes me an anti-social doofbag.

let me know when you come up with some new material

:zzz:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ah yes. because i dont agree with you that makes me an anti-social doofbag.

let me know when you come up with some new material

:zzz:

Eric, i don't need new material for you. Everyone knows already about you OK? And I still said Hello to you on Saturday.:rolleyes: I feel bad from what I've heard about you so keep it up .. WE ALL KNOW YOUR DEALL

old and lonely....that's me...keep thinking that you confused little girl...

BTW - it's Prescription

Cheers

nice comeback :rolleyes: She proved you wrong and thats all you say.

no one started drama on this thread but you. You look like the big dick now. I guess you need to let out all that frustration from not gettin any ass. Same goes for BigPoppaNoass.

BTW:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY SAAB!

Originally posted by smokesum

nice comeback :rolleyes: She proved you wrong and thats all you say.

no one started drama on this thread but you. You look like the big dick now. I guess you need to let out all that frustration from not gettin any ass. Same goes for BigPoppaNoass.

BTW:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY SAAB!

Exactly, all she did was make a comment about why this was at the top of the forum? Is that causing drama?? I was wondering the same thing. And I'm not the only one. Spragga, you set it off. :rolleyes: