Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday SeXXyBaByD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Have I ever met you in person? If not - shut your ass up you little pussy

Dont worry next time you're around Ill introduce myself. As for little pussy, why dont you stop being a little pussy and go out and try meet a real woman. INstead of replying to every girl on this board with "wanna play the nipple game" "wanna play the nipple game". PAthetic. I see why you and BigPoppa team up together. You guys get no ass.

Originally posted by smokesum

Yea all of a sudden you're not an attention whore :rolleyes: Whatever. Give it up. People can see right through you.

There wouldnt be drama if Mr.ImOver25ButYetTryToGetInto16YearOldsPants didnt open his big mouth. Same goes for BigPoppaMyPostsAreNeverFunny. It seems like she was attacked for no reason. Apparantly TunnelBandit was the first to question why the thread was sticky, but no one says anything to him.

Dont cry about a thread turning into drama,when you are a cause for it. It makes you look like a bigger dick than you already are.

oooooooooooh Im soo crushed...people can see right through me...hahaha...I see dick is the only word know how to use...ur the dick my friend:rolleyes:....

smokesumcock stop talking our of your ass:idea:

Originally posted by joeg

PHUTUREPHUNK: bitch you betta check yoself... You get up in my grill like dat once mo', and i'm gonna have to slap the taste out yo' mouf! :mad:

. . . Ok Jesus of Jersey City . . . what you gonna do? . . Pelt me with the holy cannoli? . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

A chuckle and a knee slap was shared and the rest is history....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey, btw....

ATTN: DEE

This thread is your present... Justin is going to make you cum more times than this thread has posts tonight!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!

CP really is great, isn't it!?

;)

. INstead of replying to every girl on this board with "wanna play the nipple game" "wanna play the nipple game". PAthetic. I see why you and BigPoppa team up together. You guys get no ass.

:laugh::rofl::rock::party:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Ok Jesus of Jersey City . . . what you gonna do? . . Pelt me with the holy cannoli? . . . :rolleyes: . . .

don't you have some checkbooks to balance, sol rosenberg... :eek:

Ok somebody answer my question...why was it sticky?

Here is why...

Some folks have their name in a more nifty shade of orange than some other folks.With this nifty shade comes some super duper extras.You may move things,make em sticky, etc.

Ok so somebody you know has a b day and probably over a cute lil conversation it was said "hey lets make it sticky and keep it on top". A chuckle and a knee slap was shared and the rest is history....

Am I right?

But my question is:

Does more than 1% of this board give a shit so much that someones b-day need be a sticky?

Originally posted by fierydesire

oooooooooooh Im soo crushed...people can see right through me...hahaha...I see dick is the only word know how to use...ur the dick my friend:rolleyes:....

smokesumcock stop talking our of your ass:idea:

wow yor're on a roll today :rolleyes:

keep using your same dated comebacks

Dont worry next time you're around Ill introduce myself. As for little pussy, why dont you stop being a little pussy and go out and try meet a real woman. INstead of replying to every girl on this board with "wanna play the nipple game" "wanna play the nipple game". PAthetic. I see why you and BigPoppa team up together. You guys get no ass.

Save all your comments till you meet in person...Then you can bash me all you want!

don't you have some checkbooks to balance, sol rosenberg... :eek:

. . . . Hey, you know we were on to something when we told you not to fuck around in the marketplace . . but NO . .you had to go start shit . . and what did they do? . . nailed ya to a tree . . Sandals and all . . . pity, cause you were soooo useful a whiteboy . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . pity, cause you were soooo useful a whiteboy . . .

ok, lets straighten out something here... Are you playing the Jewish card, or the Black card? You can't play both... I know that florida sun can get to ya...

besides, we're already 1 over on our token black guy count and they're both much better at it than you... stick to motsa balls & keepin cheese out of your diet!

joe'representin the whitest non-kosher suburbs of jersey'g

sure thing

ill be using the old punching bag in the meantime :tongue:

no worries :)

Tunnelbandit - tough guy? me?

I asked to meet him in person for a drink...what's wrong with that?:confused:

If I wanted to kick someone's ass - I'd find them and say shit here.

sorry for being nice.

Originally posted by spragga25

Save all your comments till you meet in person...Then you can bash me all you want!

another tough guy. HMM funny when their was a person on here(Not naming names LOL) who actually thought that you were really in a wheelchair cause you don't ever get up the whole night your in a club but yet come up to you and bash you to your face, what are u gonna do? Will you actually get up?:) Yes yes i know I'm a MALNU w/ inverted tits. :rolleyes::D

Guest gabo

I love how this crap brings out the tough guy in everyone:laugh:

I am ready to kick someones ass!... on the computer of course not in real life.

I am sorry Ill shut up, dont hit me

ok, lets straighten out something here... Are you playing the Jewish card, or the Black card? You can't play both... I know that florida sun can get to ya...

besides, we're already 1 over on our token black guy count and they're both much better at it than you... stick to motsa balls & keepin cheese out of your diet!

joe'representin the whitest non-kosher suburbs of jersey'g

. . Token Black guy? . . . TOKEN BLACK GUY? . . . no no no son, get THIS straight . . . Not only am I THE wooly headed zulu troublemaker, but I'm also the Real Jew to boot . . Which means I can kick your ass while balancing your checkbook. . . so i suggest you zip it before you get the Kosher Fists of Fury . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by gabo

I am ready to kick someones ass!... on the computer of course not in real life.

I am sorry Ill shut up, dont hit me

thats it pete... i've had it with you, stop hitting on my kat... she told me about what you did the other night, and you're lucky I haven't hunted you down like the dog you are!!!!

Guest gabo

thats it pete... i've had it with you, stop hitting on my kat... she told me about what you did the other night, and you're lucky I haven't hunted you down like the dog you are!!!!

wait... what did I do the other night??

Ill kick your ass anyway... and when I am done Ill kick the asses of your friends... in alphabetical order, so Ill need some names!

kids in the hall reference.

Originally posted by girly

another tough guy. HMM funny when their was a person on here(Not naming names LOL) who actually thought that you were really in a wheelchair cause you don't ever get up the whole night your in a club but yet come up to you and bash you to your face, what are u gonna do? Will you actually get up?:) Yes yes i know I'm a MALNU w/ inverted tits. :rolleyes::D

Depends - if i have enough bail money that night :rolleyes:

I might actually get up. Takes A LOT to get me off the comfy couches! :cool: