Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren At Glow Sat June 8th...4 Hour Set!

ARMIN VAN BUUREN spinning a special 4 HOUR DJ SET at midnight

“AVB004 Transparance” CD RELEASE PARTY

At GLOW

Saturday June 8th

**Armin's work visa is now in order**

Don’t miss this night, as Armin van Buuren, will play a special 4 hour DJ set for his GLOW faithfull. Let Armin tell you his story, with his music. This night will be the official release party for Armin’s new CD “AVB004 Transparance” (United Recordings).

A relative newcomer to the DJ elite, and still only 24 years old, ARMIN VAN BUUREN has already produced house and trance under nearly 20 production pseudonyms that include partnerships with the likes of Olav Basoski, Ferry Corsten, and Tiesto. Some of his early works such as “Blue Fear”, and “Communication” were huge hits that helped push Armin firmly under the spotlight by 1999, with plenty of high profile remixes to his credit since. However, Armin’s undeniable production talent alone would never have got him ranked #27 in Djmag’s top 100, and for somebody who hadn’t ventured outside of his weekly residency until 1999, the transition to top flight DJ has been remarkably quick. His first guest appearance was at a high profile United Recordings night in Amsterdam, and before you could utter the words, “Dutch deck maestro” he had a string of bookings at Cream, Slinky, Godskitchen and Gatecrasher in the UK, as well as appearances at two of Europe’s leading festivals – Creamfields and Dance Valley. Armin has already signed up to monthly residencies at Passion and Godskitchen (UK and Ibiza) in 2002, is releasing his first solo album, and he’s completing a law degree. Oh…he is also a bi-monthly resident at GLOW. For the latest Armin van Buuren happenings, and to purchase his new CD visit www.arminvanbuuren.com.

BRING THIS EMAIL FOR $5 OFF BEFORE 11:30

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you Dutch DJ/Producer ARMIN VAN BUUREN alongside weekly residents PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) and HOPE (4twenty4) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing intelligent lighting, visual and laser show by LJ’s Johnnie and Alex. Come see your favorite GLOW resident DJ’s Armin van Buuren, Pete Moutso and Hope, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 9pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at 714 6th Street NW, DC

FOR ONLINE TICKETS VISIT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

**NEXT WEEK 6/15/02 TALLA 2XLC (Technoclub-Germany)**

Coming soon…Talla 2xlc, Noel Sanger, George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Kid Vicious and D:fuse.

GLOW RESIDENTS: George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, D:Fuse,

Talla 2xlc, Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso

Originally posted by clubglow

ARMIN VAN BUUREN spinning a special 4 HOUR DJ SET at midnight

“AVB004 Transparance” CD RELEASE PARTY

At GLOW

Saturday June 8th

**Armin's work visa is now in order**

Don’t miss this night, as Armin van Buuren, will play a special 4 hour DJ set for his GLOW faithfull. Let Armin tell you his story, with his music. This night will be the official release party for Armin’s new CD “AVB004 Transparance” (United Recordings).

A relative newcomer to the DJ elite, and still only 24 years old, ARMIN VAN BUUREN has already produced house and trance under nearly 20 production pseudonyms that include partnerships with the likes of Olav Basoski, Ferry Corsten, and Tiesto. Some of his early works such as “Blue Fear”, and “Communication” were huge hits that helped push Armin firmly under the spotlight by 1999, with plenty of high profile remixes to his credit since. However, Armin’s undeniable production talent alone would never have got him ranked #27 in Djmag’s top 100, and for somebody who hadn’t ventured outside of his weekly residency until 1999, the transition to top flight DJ has been remarkably quick. His first guest appearance was at a high profile United Recordings night in Amsterdam, and before you could utter the words, “Dutch deck maestro” he had a string of bookings at Cream, Slinky, Godskitchen and Gatecrasher in the UK, as well as appearances at two of Europe’s leading festivals – Creamfields and Dance Valley. Armin has already signed up to monthly residencies at Passion and Godskitchen (UK and Ibiza) in 2002, is releasing his first solo album, and he’s completing a law degree. Oh…he is also a bi-monthly resident at GLOW. For the latest Armin van Buuren happenings, and to purchase his new CD visit www.arminvanbuuren.com.

BRING THIS EMAIL FOR $5 OFF BEFORE 11:30

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you Dutch DJ/Producer ARMIN VAN BUUREN alongside weekly residents PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) and HOPE (4twenty4) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound

are you sure that hes not gonna cancel this time and has his freaking visa crap straight :rolleyes:

bad business i tell ya!!

:cuss:

Originally posted by chynado11

are you sure that hes not gonna cancel this time and has his freaking visa crap straight :rolleyes:

bad business i tell ya!!

:cuss:

Yes, and please, oh please can I get shit on by that asshole bouncer you have at the top of the steps? Because I love spending money on a club and being treated like a red headed step child by some 30 yr old loser who can't let go of his playground bully attitude.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, and please, oh please can I get shit on by that asshole bouncer you have at the top of the steps? Because I love spending money on a club and being treated like a red headed step child by some 30 yr old loser who can't let go of his playground bully attitude.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shady Rocks.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Thats enough of a reason for me to NOT go there. THat freakin ugly ass skinhead or whatever he has going on up there starts yelling and pushing, and then feels me up. And if you say one thing he threatens to kick you out. Ughhh get rid of that scumbag already, it's not studio 54. Everytime he gives me a hard time, I dress decently, does he just like to grab my balls? Is he that miserable?:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Thats enough of a reason for me to NOT go there. THat freakin ugly ass skinhead or whatever he has going on up there starts yelling and pushing, and then feels me up. And if you say one thing he threatens to kick you out. Ughhh get rid of that scumbag already, it's not studio 54. Everytime he gives me a hard time, I dress decently, does he just like to grab my balls? Is he that miserable?:blown:

I think he just likes your balls, bro... You should just offer to be his bitch and I bet he'll let you in okay :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I think he just likes your balls, bro... You should just offer to be his bitch and I bet he'll let you in okay :D

OMG :laugh: :laugh: you all are kidding me, i didnt think that my one comment would turn this into a bash bouncers at GLOW thread.....

i love yous kids!!

CD

wwaaaawaaaaaa

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yeah people are always jockin my balls:rolleyes:

Yeah he could be my bitch too, but then you might get jealous, don't worry you'll always be my number 1 bitch:whip2:

......and to clarify what i meant about bad business is directed at Armin's booking agency , dont book someone if you know craps not straight on their end, it makes the club promoters and Armin look bad , and its not their fault its the booking agents fault, lot of unhappy ppl in New York must I say.....just bad business period esp when it happens two times in a row..youd think youd get the hint already? :idea:

:tongue:

CD

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah people are always jockin my balls:rolleyes:

Yeah he could be my bitch too, but then you might get jealous, don't worry you'll always be my number 1 bitch:whip2:

LoL woot woot! You know I am the #1 bitch, but you are a lil confused... you be MAH bitch, bitch!!!! :spank: