Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos @ Roxy

Originally posted by saynotodrama

TUNNELBANDIT and SFQTIP

IF YOU ARE SO ANTI-JERSEY THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN READ THE JERSEY BOARD?? KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BRIDGE AND TUNNEL!

The two of you should be spit on the next time you cross any state line... Just because you're from New York City don't mean shit!

I thought Racism was a problem, now we have predjudices against people who live ONE STATE AWAY FROM EACHOTHER???

GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND GET OVER YOUR "BRIDGE AND TUNNEL" SELVES :finger:

Oh and uh... by the way P..L..U..R!!!

Well you get a dunce cap:)

I live in NJ and I love it. I just do not frequent the clubs. Just like my new found friend q tip said..I do not like his music.

It's just a shame to see such an awesome space with a newly installed Phazon go to waste.

P.S....Nice assumption stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Denny is at his best when playing at Temptations. He totally ripped it up this past weekend. JP is my fav. but Denny at Temps is an awesome time. Music and vibe wise it is hard to beat come the summer time. NYC is a waste of money and time in the summer time club wise that is.

Hey TunnelORPHAN why don't you shut that little hole of yours,spit out the mouthbib and lose the glowsicks. You fucking pice of shit degenerate fuckface. Get over the fact that the tunnel is closed and there is no more clubs left in the world for ugly raving ass . Stick with your druginfested rave scene. This is comming from a dogdick who's fav dj was steven Zor! All you do is bash Jersey, GET THE FUCK OUT BIATCH! I'll throw you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey. It's one thing to say that you don't like Denny's selection, but to say he is a horrible dj is a No No. His mixing is perfect and he caters his crowd at Tempts as good as any dj out there in the world. You never been to Tempts, don't give me that shit that you have, because if you did you slob, you would never talk shit because youwould see the energy he produces. It just boggles me how these scums of the scence can sit there and knock on Dnny. He does things with accapells over beats that blow me the fuck away. Tempts is the only cub in the world that I can go 12 straight weeks ina row and not get sick of. Tunnelorphan enuff is enuff. I know you have some meet ups in the NY board, I'm going to show up to one of them and find you and shut you up for good. When I'm through with you, you are going to be eating your food your whole life through a straw. This was your last warning FLANCO.

TRY ME

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well you get a dunce cap:)

I live in NJ and I love it. I just do not frequent the clubs. Just like my new found friend q tip said..I do not like his music.

It's just a shame to see such an awesome space with a newly installed Phazon go to waste.

P.S....Nice assumption stupid.

Have you been to Roxy lately? The whole place is just a big waste, with or without Phazon, with or without Denny.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey TunnelORPHAN why don't you shut that little hole of yours,spit out the mouthbib and lose the glowsicks. You fucking pice of shit degenerate fuckface. Get over the fact that the tunnel is closed and there is no more clubs left in the world for ugly raving ass . Stick with your druginfested rave scene. This is comming from a dogdick who's fav dj was steven Zor! All you do is bash Jersey, GET THE FUCK OUT BIATCH! I'll throw you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey. It's one thing to say that you don't like Denny's selection, but to say he is a horrible dj is a No No. His mixing is perfect and he caters his crowd at Tempts as good as any dj out there in the world. You never been to Tempts, don't give me that shit that you have, because if you did you slob, you would never talk shit because youwould see the energy he produces. It just boggles me how these scums of the scence can sit there and knock on Dnny. He does things with accapells over beats that blow me the fuck away. Tempts is the only cub in the world that I can go 12 straight weeks ina row and not get sick of. Tunnelorphan enuff is enuff. I know you have some meet ups in the NY board, I'm going to show up to one of them and find you and shut you up for good. When I'm through with you, you are going to be eating your food your whole life through a straw. This was your last warning FLANCO.

TRY ME

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up.

You have been rocking the same mouthbib and Steven Zor jokes for about a year now. And he still wants to beat me up:laugh:

I guess i'll bust out my old joke about the confusion that must run through that lil head of yours when fathers day rolls around.I know it sucks that Hallmark has not picked up on the idea of Happy UncleFather's day...incest is not accepted yet.

Now settle down...sniff your pure coke...and pump your fist:)

LOL. Why is it that whenever there is a Tsettos post, it turns into a 1000 post long thread about negativity about the guy. If you like him cool, if you don't why waste finger strength on the key strokes? I know I wouldn't.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sandman1130

tsettos sucks a big phat one, his mixing and track selection are weak, ge a real dj in there , this guy has to go his set on 103.5 last night, gross it was so bad had to turn it off whatever just get this guy out of here

Yup I agree, denny sux soooooooooo bad that no one has showed up for the last 6 years.... I wonder when Jersey Joel is gonna fire him???:rolleyes:

:blown: :blown: :blown: