Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Russia wins Miss Universe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

if you want them to enrage you, then that's your problem, NOT mine :rolleyes:

BTW about the mustache crack, I agree it was funny. Not to cause more drama but the most race of women who have mustaches are da Spanish Girlies ;)! :D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~of course i had to respond to this....

i am russian i am slim shave my legs everyother day in winter and everyday in the summer....have not even an incling of a mustache and same goes for every woman in my family both here and in russia......so i dunno where the fuck u went to sassa but get ur facts straight and watch what u say about other ppl :blown:

chill out...don't tell me you would sit there and say all russian girls look like miss universe? please....thats is just not true! i have been all over russia, to answer your question... and i believe that's enough of russia to know what the fuck i said makes sense...even my teachers in school had moustaches.........

this is the most STUPIDEST discussion so far...it's officially over.

I've personally met a lot of really good looking russian women, but regardless of who won, I just think beauty pageants are fucking retarded period. A bunch of women waltzing around in little dresses what the fuck is the point watching that shit.

Russian women are absolutly gorgeous, and they take care of themselves extremely well. They are well dressed and very neat and not like your typical American woman in their business suits with socks and sneakers..... in general, the Eastern European culture and European culture in general is incomparable to American culture.

Originally posted by ellinita

Russian women are absolutly gorgeous, and they take care of themselves extremely well. They are well dressed and very neat and not like your typical American woman in their business suits with socks and sneakers..... in general, the Eastern European culture and European culture in general is incomparable to American culture.

Agreed, There is something Exotic about European women.. You can tell their walk apart from the Other American women :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

chill out...don't tell me you would sit there and say all russian girls look like miss universe? please....thats is just not true! i have been all over russia, to answer your question... and i believe that's enough of russia to know what the fuck i said makes sense...even my teachers in school had moustaches.........

this is the most STUPIDEST discussion so far...it's officially over.

~~~ like someone said b4 u must be talknig about 60+ year olds but then again who cares about their looks.....but russian women take very good care of themesleves so i dont even know if u went to russia itself or to one of its former republics, cause those are two separate things....and believe me when i say i know russia a lot better than u...ad honestly the only reason im jumping on u is because ur a hypocrite and u made a fucked up generalization....

~~~ by the way dont tell breakbeatz2 to shut up or whatever u replied to HIS thread when noone really asked u to:blown:

~~~ like someone said b4 u must be talknig about 60+ year olds but then again who cares about their looks.....but russian women take very good care of themesleves so i dont even know if u went to russia itself or to one of its former republics, cause those are two separate things....and believe me when i say i know russia a lot better than u...ad honestly the only reason im jumping on u is because ur a hypocrite and u made a fucked up generalization....

~~~ by the way dont tell breakbeatz2 to shut up or whatever u replied to HIS thread when noone really asked u to:blown:

uspakoisya devochka!

:rolleyes:

~~~ eat ur cat's prozac and pass out!!! i'd start drama with u but ur not even a worthy opponent:rolleyes: :yuck::box:

look, "sexxy" :blank: ......I already told you to chill out...seems like you just want to start shit...take your attitude elsewhere, please. the topic is dead....:rolleyes: