Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Celtics fans suck dick!!!

karch

Boston Celtics fans are all sore losers. So unclassy. Booing Jason Kidd everytime he touched the ball. Calling him "Wife-beater." What fucken assholes. And then they start throwing shit on the court when at the end of the game when you know you guys are gonna lose. It's too bad you guys aren't in the NBA Finals. The better team always prevails!!!!! LETS GO NEW JERSEY NETS!!!!!!

Yea, you don't fuck with the best player in the NBA and get away with it. I really thought it would go 7 and we would take them in Jersey....

Celtics RIP- Its over (you can't just bomb from 3 all night)

Kid- Avg. a triple double- second player to avg. triple double in 6+ in playoffs.... other player was some guy named Magic...

Boston- Keep rooting for the Sox lol

Originally posted by Danysh

oh...good come back dude, you really got me there

:blown:

Stop being a sore loser. Pierce was talking shit before the series even began, and now he got his mouth shut. Celtic fans should learn from that.

You know what we lost, and I don't really give that much of a shit because I hate the NBA. But, when you say a fan is unclassy because they heckle a player that is just plain pathetic!! I mean come on, if you are a good player then expect to be heckled. I use to love it, fans don't heckle a bad player. What a bitch that is all I have to say. Put your damn wife up in one of the boxes like most players do and shut your mouth.