Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikeynine999

big props to masi and mellow

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

bro i heard your mix to dirty cash mad sick when u guys send it out i would love a copy mad sick song:dj:

I went to HS with Masi, he's been working at this shit for years, and now he seems to be with the right guys.... his mixes get better every time.....

PS mikey those are some sick beats you sent me.... have you been getting any of the ones I sent? AG seems to be fucked up!

Thank you guys!

I'll DEFINATELY send you guys a copy. I just want to wait a little longer. Still waiting for the vinyl to be done being pressed up. I want to try to make at least a little money on this one! I'm glad you like it. Everyone has been REALLY FEELING it:eek:

Hey saleen, you probably didn't even get to hear it yet. You live out in GWAM now. Right now, I think it's only in NJ & NY.

I'll hook you! Just give me a minute!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Thank you guys!

I'll DEFINATELY send you guys a copy. I just want to wait a little longer. Still waiting for the vinyl to be done being pressed up. I want to try to make at least a little money on this one! I'm glad you like it. Everyone has been REALLY FEELING it:eek:

Hey saleen, you probably didn't even get to hear it yet. You live out in GWAM now. Right now, I think it's only in NJ & NY.

I'll hook you! Just give me a minute!

check your pm................. we are taking this shit global.....:D