Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piccoto meetup @ Space 7/14

xtreme-1

Well I would like to organize the meetup, But since i only know like 2 other Mia C.P.er's and I dont know space all that well ( I' m new to Sobe) I cant be much help except for be in attendence and going insane,

However, might i suggest this, that little room thingy/bar in the back to the right of the DJ booth around 1:45 ish ( depending when M.P. lays the wax down)

any takers or better suggestions

Originally posted by mikeydny

haha I doubt it, don't make me sick my father of you (old dude all meth'ed up dancing in circles), :laugh:

:laugh: that guy is sooo funny... i cnat believe you went up and danced with him... you think he listens to house in his car? How funny would that be?? OMG!! :laugh:

Originally posted by bebby6919

That sucks.. i will be in FL july 16-20.. i love Picotto!!!!!!!!!!!! errrrrr :mad: :mad:

guess mikey beat me to the punch-line...i havent really heard good things about mr. draper in the nyc forum....but anyways, i will def. be there for mr. mauro "te pica el cotto"...left of the dj booth by the big EAW speaker?? sounds like a plan to me...:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

guess mikey beat me to the punch-line...i havent really heard good things about mr. draper in the nyc forum....but anyways, i will def. be there for mr. mauro "te pica el cotto"...left of the dj booth by the big EAW speaker?? sounds like a plan to me...:idea:

very funny... I didnt know you were from FL... You always post on my "test" thread.. lol I love the pics you post.. Well I know me and Legend38 ( my b/f) will be chillin with Mikey when we come down so maybe we'll get to meet up as well.. Have fun at picotto!! :tongue:

Originally posted by bebby6919

very funny... I didnt know you were from FL... You always post on my "test" thread.. lol I love the pics you post.. Well I know me and Legend38 ( my b/f) will be chillin with Mikey when we come down so maybe we'll get to meet up as well.. Have fun at picotto!! :tongue:

thank u, when i find funny pics u will see them first...fo sho we will hang when u guys make it down here...picotto in 3 days!!!!

:party::dj::party::drool:

thank u, when i find funny pics u will see them first...fo sho we will hang when u guys make it down here...picotto in 3 days!!!!

yeah there good people ;) they get to see my maniac side in clubs, I really don't get too nutty in Space, I can't even stick my hand in my pocket without a flashlight on me, maybe at Picotto I'll do something drastic, fall into a hole or 2. :laugh:

yeah there good people ;) they get to see my maniac side in clubs, I really don't get too nutty in Space, I can't even stick my hand in my pocket without a flashlight on me, maybe at Picotto I'll do something drastic, fall into a hole or 2. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ...so true about the flashlight...something drastic from mikey? uh oh...dont i sense a kodak moment?? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: ...so true about the flashlight...something drastic from mikey? uh oh...dont i sense a kodak moment?? ;)

Please, no photo's while im in a coma sittin on the speaker, stuck to it, got sugar packets? :laugh:

Please, no photo's while im in a coma sittin on the speaker, stuck to it, got sugar packets? :laugh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha sugar shots are the best.. when my friends were all Ked out.. I would make them do sugar shots with me...

Guest saleen351

I changed my mind I"m fucking going............. free drinks and young chicks.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh first stop is the pharmacy:D

Originally posted by saleen351

Ifree drinks and young chicks....first stop is the pharmacy:D

now that def. sounds like a plan....i am prob. bringing some of my sis friends (20-21 yr olds), i know u guys will like!!!! 2 days left till picotto!!! first round is on me!!! heinkens anyone?