Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wana see a 21 yr old cry???

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wtf?? dont come on my thread and bash my homies! :D:laugh: ...but all jokes aside..shes jus bein a fan....i guess uve never been to Europe..i had to run home from Red Star vs Partizan soccer game one time..i was so shook....last yr fans pelted my team with coins and rocks...and the refs didnt call the game off...what we do in the states is much more civilized.... i cursed kobe's unborn children yesterday..so chic is jus bein a fan...as long as its verbal its still civilized

Trust me, I go to the FSU/UF game every year, Ive seen some crazy shit. I dont understand how people can get so emotional about a fuckin game, it makes no sense to me. However, I do love starting drama with UF fans, they all get so upset. They have so much hatred for FSU and its fans, its boarderline jealousy. I wonder why....

Originally posted by launch

Trust me, I go to the FSU/UF game every year, Ive seen some crazy shit. I dont understand how people can get so emotional about a fuckin game, it makes no sense to me.

wow.. you went to fsu and you dont understand? :what::jawdrop: thats blasphemy i feel sorry

btw we still own the series :cool:

and where the hell is eddie. lol his canes schallacked your team last year , and carolina.... and the wolfpack.

and ghhhhoosstttt -- thanks homie :aright:

Originally posted by nycchic24

wow.. you went to fsu and you dont understand? :what::jawdrop: thats blasphemy i feel sorry

Sacriligeous I tell you. If you went to a big sports school and couldn't appreciate the meaning of such a big game, then you didn't get the full experience.

and where the hell is eddie. lol his canes schallacked your team last year , and carolina.... and the wolfpack.

Thanks for reminding me; you know I love rubbing it in. :rock:

mifl-champs-475-white.gif

Originally posted by £ddie

Sacriligeous I tell you. If you went to a big sports school and couldn't appreciate the meaning of such a big game, then you didn't get the full experience.

can i get an AMEN!

Originally posted by £ddie

Thanks for reminding me; you know I love rubbing it in. :rock:

lol thats ok i dont mind you doing so on this thread. :D

Originally posted by spragga25

OH STOP IT!!!

This comes from a Gators fan that thinks one loss in a season is a complete and utter disaster...:tongue: :tongue:

\

that IS a complete disaster! gator football makes me cry when they miss a pass, much less screw up a touchdown or **gasp** i almost can't say it....LOSE a game!!! :eek:

and when spurrier left, it was a DARK, DARK day, many tears were shed, and yes, i had to go to the puppy adoption center and play with cute cuddly puppies for several hours to pull myself together ;) lol...:(

Originally posted by launch

You are a perfect representation of how classy the UF fans are.

careful sweetheart, you are knocking my Best Friend, my gators, and me :) seriously, though, no southern football fan is necessarily "classy"--that's just not the right word :) we like to get down and dirty with tailgates and jim beam and cheer for our boys...btw, launch, if you HAVE one of those "little bitch" shirts, wouldn't that be "pot calling the kettle black" to knock my girl?? ;)

NYCchic, great shirt ;) lol...where can we get one of those? ;)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

\

that IS a complete disaster! gator football makes me cry when they miss a pass, much less screw up a touchdown or **gasp** i almost can't say it....LOSE a game!!! :eek:

and when spurrier left, it was a DARK, DARK day, many tears were shed, and yes, i had to go to the puppy adoption center and play with cute cuddly puppies for several hours to pull myself together ;) lol...:(

I knew you southern folk were weird..but this is ridiculous!! :confused:

P.S. LSU by 3!

:rofl: what did i tell u lakers were gonna win but nooooooooo u didn t beliweave it oh well :laugh: :laugh: of course u know when i see ya ll imma rub it in ur face ha ha but for the record...im rootin for the nets in the finals but if the lakers win its all good too cause that is one of my favorites but i gotta go with my nets:aright:

hey, this should piss off all of you florida fans, co-canes, semen-noles and gators alike..

If any of your teams would play in a conference with some kind of legitimate challenger you might be able to gain some respect outside of your backwards ass state. honestly, who really challenges any of you any year besides each other.. there's a reason you should shoot yourself if you go t florida and you lose more than one game a year.. it's because the only other good team you play until a bowl game is fsu and losing to them should make you shoot yourself because bowden is definitely a plauge (sp?) on college football.. to see that piece of trash challenging for the record for most wins is ridiculous.. does he even coach anymore, or does he just sit in the stands and watch his underlings rack up the wins..

as far as miam goes.. I suppose if a florida team has to win (and we all know that every year it will be a team from florida or even worse nebraska.. god i wish someone would nuke nebraska.. there's no big loss if that happens is there) because the coaches poll refuses to vote for anyone but a team from florida or nebraska (oklahoma was a fluke and close enough to nebraska.. btw, the big twelve sucks ass as well as all florida conferences).. see also 94.. who should have been national champs??.. penn state.. who was.. f'ing nebraska.. f nebraska..

anyway.. this rant was probably uncalled for and makes no sense but i'm home sick from work and am bored.. so in closing

WE ARE...... PENN STATE

and oh yes, joe paterno the only coach worthy of challenging for the record since he actually still coaches on a daily basis.. f you bowden although i'm sure you'll take the record eventually.. fat lazy no talent assclown...

ok i'm done now.. but the point is this.. come play in the big ten, we'll see how many seasons you go with only one loss..

Vols by 10

try getting any of your players to legitimately pass a class first then we can talk about letting you play another game ever.. yeah your conference isn't corrupt or anything like that.. g'damn southern colleges..

Originally posted by willisj68

try getting any of your players to legitimately pass a class first then we can talk about letting you play another game ever.. yeah your conference isn't corrupt or anything like that.. g'damn southern colleges..

Yo - I NEVER WENT TO AN SEC UNIVERSITY!!!

Just f'n with the Gator fans on the board.

But I have to say this. Big TEN stands for:

Big TEN - TEN times they actually THROW the damn ball...Northwestern is the only team worth watching because they're only school capable of putting more than 10 points on the board...

BIG TEN = :zzz:

P.S. JoPa is outdated - RETIRE NOW!!

Yo - I NEVER WENT TO AN SEC UNIVERSITY!!!

Just f'n with the Gator fans on the board.

But I have to say this. Big TEN stands for:

Big TEN - TEN times they actually THROW the damn ball...Northwestern is the only team worth watching because they're only school capable of putting more than 10 points on the board...

BIG TEN = :zzz:

P.S. JoPa is outdated - RETIRE NOW!!

hey now.. mess with joepa and feel the wrath of any former penn staters.. that man is god :-).. jk

I can agree with you on the boring big ten.. it can be.. at least it's competitive though.. somewhat.. in any case, nothing wrong with f'ing with the gator fans

Originally posted by willisj68

hey, this should piss off all of you florida fans, co-canes, semen-noles and gators alike..

If any of your teams would play in a conference with some kind of legitimate challenger you might be able to gain some respect outside of your backwards ass state. honestly, who really challenges any of you any year besides each other.. there's a reason you should shoot yourself if you go t florida and you lose more than one game a year.. it's because the only other good team you play until a bowl game is fsu and losing to them should make you shoot yourself because bowden is definitely a plauge (sp?) on college football.. to see that piece of trash challenging for the record for most wins is ridiculous.. does he even coach anymore, or does he just sit in the stands and watch his underlings rack up the wins..

as far as miam goes.. I suppose if a florida team has to win (and we all know that every year it will be a team from florida or even worse nebraska.. god i wish someone would nuke nebraska.. there's no big loss if that happens is there) because the coaches poll refuses to vote for anyone but a team from florida or nebraska (oklahoma was a fluke and close enough to nebraska.. btw, the big twelve sucks ass as well as all florida conferences).. see also 94.. who should have been national champs??.. penn state.. who was.. f'ing nebraska.. f nebraska..

anyway.. this rant was probably uncalled for and makes no sense but i'm home sick from work and am bored.. so in closing

WE ARE...... PENN STATE

and oh yes, joe paterno the only coach worthy of challenging for the record since he actually still coaches on a daily basis.. f you bowden although i'm sure you'll take the record eventually.. fat lazy no talent assclown...

ok i'm done now.. but the point is this.. come play in the big ten, we'll see how many seasons you go with only one loss..

for some one who went to a Big ten school i am guesingi you are well versed in college football information and know that each of the BIG 3 have separate conf's, right??

FSU -- is the ACC

Miami -- Big East

Florida -- Sec

SEC is always disputed as on of the toughest conferences year in and year out.. . They usually have 8 teams in bowl games and at least 6 teams ranked in the top 25 (of any of the polls you look at) yes the ACC and the Big East is weaker. the big east will vary its strenght year to year and the ACC IS trying. (clemson, Maryland, NCstate, )

and the Big 10 and the Pac 10 if you look now, both just dont cut it. i mean 15 years ago the two conference champions WERE playing for the champinship in the Rose Bowl! its a different story... before the bcs the rose bowl wasn't even in the picture for the national championship. usually ajust a "what if" but i will give it to them that both conferences still prodcue some of the best pro's out there....

and yes i give it ot you that Joe Paterno is a great coach. he's had some bad luck starting with losing that nat champ in 94 to the voters...and it tookl him what 5 or 6 tries to get the coaches record this year??? and did a kid die or was he just paralyzed this year ???? and i know thats why you hate the huskers so badly :tongue: the huskers were a great team that year... strong, fast and a defense that wouldn't stop. (although they did recruit at the state penn lol)

and bobby bowden.. i agree with you for the most part and i believe that the actual coaching genius is by the coordinators (his offensive coord. left and his offense was pitiful last year.. but look what he did at Georgia. i cant remember his name but he was specififally hired to beat florida!) and i think he's done a solid job bringing that team to another level. but bobby is a wonderful recruiter and the kids and parents love him. He knows how to surround himslef with a wonderful support team ) although you may not want to hear this but half of coaching is racking in the recruits... Paterno used to be a great recruiter!

and i am sure you should know... ALL COLLEGES ARE CORRUPT! so dont think you are the one school that is clean. :laugh: :laugh:

but spragga is right.. southern football is very different from BIG 10 football and Pac 10, etc... its a different style of play. different strokes for different folks :blank:

but one question... if florida was ssuch a waste Of a state, then why do more colleges look there first to recruit! (id say Texas, CA and Penn follow right behind) Most of the talent stays in florida, so of course you are goign to see one of those three schools #1. i am sure if you look at your penn state roster there are a couple of floridia transplants on there

and one more thing... before i sang "we are the boys" in the swamp.... i have been a long time fan singing "Hail to the victors, valiant......." ;)

for some one who went to a Big ten school i am guesingi you are well versed in college football information and know that each of the BIG 3 have separate conf's, right??

FSU -- is the ACC

Miami -- Big East

Florida -- Sec

SEC is always disputed as on of the toughest conferences year in and year out.. . They usually have 8 teams in bowl games and at least 6 teams ranked in the top 25 (of any of the polls you look at) yes the ACC and the Big East is weaker. the big east will vary its strenght year to year and the ACC IS trying. (clemson, Maryland, NCstate, )

and the Big 10 and the Pac 10 if you look now, both just dont cut it. i mean 15 years ago the two conference champions WERE playing for the champinship in the Rose Bowl! its a different story... before the bcs the rose bowl wasn't even in the picture for the national championship. usually ajust a "what if" but i will give it to them that both conferences still prodcue some of the best pro's out there....

and yes i give it ot you that Joe Paterno is a great coach. he's had some bad luck starting with losing that nat champ in 94 to the voters...and it tookl him what 5 or 6 tries to get the coaches record this year??? and did a kid die or was he just paralyzed this year ???? and i know thats why you hate the huskers so badly :tongue: the huskers were a great team that year... strong, fast and a defense that wouldn't stop. (although they did recruit at the state penn lol)

and bobby bowden.. i agree with you for the most part and i believe that the actual coaching genius is by the coordinators (his offensive coord. left and his offense was pitiful last year.. but look what he did at Georgia. i cant remember his name but he was specififally hired to beat florida!) and i think he's done a solid job bringing that team to another level. but bobby is a wonderful recruiter and the kids and parents love him. He knows how to surround himslef with a wonderful support team ) although you may not want to hear this but half of coaching is racking in the recruits... Paterno used to be a great recruiter!

and i am sure you should know... ALL COLLEGES ARE CORRUPT! so dont think you are the one school that is clean. :laugh: :laugh:

but spragga is right.. southern football is very different from BIG 10 football and Pac 10, etc... its a different style of play. different strokes for different folks :blank:

but one question... if florida was ssuch a waste Of a state, then why do more colleges look there first to recruit! (id say Texas, CA and Penn follow right behind) Most of the talent stays in florida, so of course you are goign to see one of those three schools #1. i am sure if you look at your penn state roster there are a couple of floridia transplants on there

and one more thing... before i sang "we are the boys" in the swamp.... i have been a long time fan singing "Hail to the victors, valiant......." ;)

yes yes.. I do know that the big three are in three separate conferences.. and as much as it pains me, being serious i will give you that the sec is a challenging conference.. although I still don't like florida but that's mainly due to a general dislike for steve spurrier over the years.. not really founded on any great collegiate football genius :-) but again you're right in that the big east and acc are pretty much horrible..

and yes southern football is quite a different beast than northern football, and yes there are florida transplants in penn state's roster I'm sure..

about JoePa and bowden.. ehh.. I went to penn state so I love JoePa so I automatically loathe Bowden.. and florida state, and florida, and nebraska, and anyone else who ranks high in the polls consistently (which we used to do.. i will give you we have sucked ass the past couple years.. very depressing)..

but anyway.. you made a lot of sense up until that last sentence.. :D .. ughh michigan.. I think the worst day of my college career was the day of the michigan game my freshman year (97).. came in all hyped, 1 vs. 2, great matchup.. sitting in the cold rain with 100,000 other psycho penn state fans.. and we got mauled.. how depressing.. so yeah.. michigan ughh.. that campus is absolutely beautiful though, and if somebody but psu has to be good I'll root for michigan

oh yeah, I forgot to add that you got the song wrong.. the only good college football song that starts with Hail goes along the lines of

"Hail to the lion, Loyal and True.. Hail alma mater, with her white and blue, PENN STATE forever, molder of men.. Fight for her honor, and victory again.. "