Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up everyone

djmaskevlar

hey vic,

go back to your own board... we don't need you stirring up trouble...

please ignore him.. he comes from one of those freaky boards where they create drama they like it so much... isn't that right vic? ;)

did you just say drama. oh dude how in the world are you ever going to consider this board all about drama. dude whats up with the allegations. dude im not liking your tone

welcome my man

i'll give you an email, i wanna here that demo

Originally posted by puck

did you just say drama. oh dude how in the world are you ever going to consider this board all about drama. dude whats up with the allegations. dude im not liking your tone

welcome my man

i'll give you an email, i wanna here that demo

As usual, I'm with puck on this one... 100%.

Puck, are you of any relation to the guy on the Real World??

not alt all my man, but the way i got the name is, i was reading shakesphere's "a midnight summer" and i came across the name and i liked it

im nothing like puck from real world. too crazy even for me and plus the mother fucker didnt even know how to treat that beautiful girl, he could've got some.

Originally posted by puck

not alt all my man, but the way i got the name is, i was reading shakesphere's "a midnight summer" and i came across the name and i liked it

im nothing like puck from real world. too crazy even for me and plus the mother fucker didnt even know how to treat that beautiful girl, he could've got some.

And he ate cereal with his fingers, what up with that?

Originally posted by a1wave

hey vic,

go back to your own board... we don't need you stirring up trouble...

please ignore him.. he comes from one of those freaky boards where they create drama they like it so much... isn't that right vic? ;)

yeah, must be all the politics and stuff going around down here that gets the better of me from time to time.

Originally posted by kaydup

And he ate cereal with his fingers, what up with that?

hey whats wrong with eating cereal with your fingers? I do that all the time!!!:cuss: :cuss: <--please observe true drama going on here

wait, was that guy eating cereal w/ milk w/ his hands? It wasnt dry cereal, kinda if you were snacking?

ewww..what wrong with that guy?

Thanks guys , looks like this will be a cool board. Here is the traklistng for my demo - PROJECT MELTDOWN

THE SOCIETY - MISTER OMEGA

MACHINES - G.I. ASH (ULTRASONIC MIX)

FLY TO MY ARMS - INSIDE DJ (TRANCE GENERATORS MIX)

CONTROLLER - SHOWTEK (DURO MIX)

DISTURBED REALITY - DJ TRANCEPORT

ORGASM - PRO-TECH (WAG MIX)

AFRAID OF US - RUSSEN MAFIA

THE FLY - DEEP PROJECT

BLACK MAGIC - SYSTEM OVERLOAD

BLACK MAGIC - DJ WAG

BLACK RAIN- DJ SEQUENZA

Originally posted by vicman

hey whats wrong with eating cereal with your fingers? I do that all the time!!!:cuss: :cuss: <--please observe true drama going on here

wait, was that guy eating cereal w/ milk w/ his hands? It wasnt dry cereal, kinda if you were snacking?

ewww..what wrong with that guy?

OK, let's get a few things straight here. Puck actually ate peanut butter from the jar with his fingers. It grossed out Pedro (the guy who died of Aids) because he knew that puck's fingers were never clean, and seeing him scoop out a big wad of PB from a jar that everyone uses grossed him out (understandably).

Keep your Real World knowledge in check people... please. :blank:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

OK, let's get a few things straight here. Puck actually ate peanut butter from the jar with his fingers. It grossed out Pedro (the guy who died of Aids) because he knew that puck's fingers were never clean, and seeing him scoop out a big wad of PB from a jar that everyone uses grossed him out (understandably).

Keep your Real World knowledge in check people... please. :blank:

Well he also ate cereal with milk in it by using his fingers!!

And if you have Aids does it matter if someone is sticking their finger in the PB, you are basically srewed anyways

so, like for example, this dude Puck, would go to the bathroom and then immeditely hit the PB jar without washing his hands first?

More importantly, what type of PB was it? Chunky, creamy, with the jelly swirled in it? And if it had jelly swirled in it, what flavour was it? Grape, strawberry? Or was it those new JIF fleavours? Apple and Cinnamon, honey nut, chocolate? Its essential that we have all the details. :D

i got to admit that eggnog and peanut butter are the only foods that im addicted to since i lived in the states

chunky is my favorite i hope he didnt eat it aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck puck