Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/Temps Sat. Review

I know I had a few drinks but as far as I remember the only old track Denny played was "Unspeakable Joy" which is a classic and the crowd went nuts! It's good to throw in an old track every now and then, bring back memories of summers past. I thought the music was great once again all weekend.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Sucked is such a strong word, no? It wasnt the best that I heard from him but there is no way in hell that he sucked. I thought he had a good set.

Yeah sucked is a strong word but I was quoting someone who was there......;):D I'm sure he was good but some people expects the kind of sets he plays on MDW...and nothing less.

Originally posted by kostaP

Djdanfury.. what happened to you.. Nowhere to be found for shots. here one second gone the next.

I was there a lot of the night. Its hard with a group of 10 people to decide where we wanted to go or stay. IT took us forever to get the XS VIP cards so that took up some of the night. But mainly we were at Merge and Tempts. From the time frames I was at Merge, Richie Rydel was amazing as always. I think I will be going to Metro this Thursday. ARe you bringing your little entourage of girls with you :tongue: ?

Originally posted by laurie619

Most of the CPers are kool (can name some that arent)

That all depends on what your definition of "kool" is! Don't be afraid...go ahead, name who you think is not kool...

Oh and while you are naming things...name the old songs you heard at Tempts, cause I only heard TWO that were actually requested a couple of UN KOOL CP'ers!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

That all depends on what your definition of "kool" is! Don't be afraid...go ahead, name who you think is not kool...

Oh and while you are naming things...name the old songs you heard at Tempts, cause I only heard TWO that were actually requested a couple of UN KOOL CP'ers!!

She was probably speaking about the 2001 SAAB TRACK...it was a dub of the 1998TRACKER.

For those of you who don't know...Laurie has a PERCEPTION problem. She usually interperts things the wrong way. Like for instance....she has a GEO TRACKER...she thinks it's a SAAB. :bday:

One song was old...= Denny played all old shit.

:what: :what:

Thanks George for everything, even the drink with the napkin floating in it:laugh: Merge was off the hook on Sat and Denny played horrible once again, Im starting to like Richie's music alot more.:D Nice meeting Kosta and everyone else. Sandman- Round 2 Thursday (be there!):laugh: and Laurie, I am not a Guido:mad:

See everyone at Metro Thursday or Merge Saturday:hat:

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS you aren’t even worth my key strokes so just learn to deal with my comments, and if ya can't too bad* its your prob. . .:laugh:

Whats up xxsplashxx wife beater + Chain = Guido ;)

George for everything, I'll take you up on your offer this sat* maybe :D

Whats up xxsplashxx wife beater + Chain = Guido ;)

George for everything, I'll take you up on your offer this sat* maybe :D

You should see him during the week, XXsplash is the defination of a prep.

You finally going to strip for George this Saturday. ;)

:D :D

Originally posted by clubangel

So can I.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ME TOO, but it's funny how you see these people face to face on FRIDAY and not a word, but they can flex their keyboard muscles come the WEEKDAY!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :rolleyes:

There's always this Friday.... But, I am sure I couldn't possibly be one of the un-kool CP'ers being referred to because I saw Laurie619 on Friday and there was NO Negativity whatsoever.

:rolleyes: ME TOO, but it's funny how you see these people face to face on FRIDAY and not a word, but they can flex their keyboard muscles come the WEEKDAY!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :rolleyes:

There's always this Friday.... But, I am sure I couldn't possibly be one of the un-kool CP'ers being referred to because I saw Laurie619 on Friday and there was NO Negativity whatsoever.

Hey Sayno...Do you remember meeting me Friday?? I met you for like one sec at George's bar (after doing many shots)....ADV tells me he introduced us before at Vinyl but I don't think he did?!

Well...I am sure Laurie938947593759347 could quite possible think of me as an uncool cp'er....I think I might be able to live my live knowing this though...LOL!

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey Sayno...Do you remember meeting me Friday?? I met you for like one sec at George's bar (after doing many shots)....ADV tells me he introduced us before at Vinyl but I don't think he did?!

Well...I am sure Laurie938947593759347 could quite possible think of me as an uncool cp'er....I think I might be able to live my live knowing this though...LOL!

Of course I remember meeting you! ADV did introduce us at Vinyl, but not as our screennames...I think he introduced us using our birth-names! I miss vinyl :( Haven't been in sooooo long. See you this weekend! :D

Of course I remember meeting you! ADV did introduce us at Vinyl, but not as our screennames...I think he introduced us using our birth-names! I miss vinyl :( Haven't been in sooooo long. See you this weekend! :D

Birth names..haha..go figure..that is what screwed me all up...LOL...I miss Vinyl too!!...I am thinking about going for DT and Howells in a few weeks....going away this weekend but I will definitely be down the shore 2 weekends from now for some fun...we'll do shots..see ya then!!!:)

OK GUYS about my comment "Most of the CPers are kool (can name some that arent) " it was an inside joke was NOT meant for anyone of you that replied. . .STOP TAKING EVERYTHING TO HEART IS A MESSAGE BOARD I JUST FUCK AROUND TO KILL TIME ON IT :D

OK GUYS about my comment "Most of the CPers are kool (can name some that arent) " it was an inside joke was NOT meant for anyone of you that replied. . .STOP TAKING EVERYTHING TO HEART IS A MESSAGE BOARD I JUST FUCK AROUND TO KILL TIME ON IT :D

You just love starting drama dont you.

Umm. . .whatever I just say what I feel, because if you don't control your mind, someone else will ;)

log off from this site. Do you not have anything else to do with your time?? I guess not since you post all day long, and this last post was at 9:16PM. Get a fucking life girl. Say it with me - I AM PATHETIC!!! Here's a suggestion - GET A MAN, A VIBRATOR, OR A FUCKING BLOW UP DOLL. :hump: :hump: :hump: I think you need some action.

Originally posted by ladybijan22

log off from this site. Do you not have anything else to do with your time?? I guess not since you post all day long, and this last post was at 9:16PM. Get a fucking life girl. Say it with me - I AM PATHETIC!!! Here's a suggestion - GET A MAN, A VIBRATOR, OR A FUCKING BLOW UP DOLL. :hump: :hump: :hump: I think you need some action.

Wow, that was harsh!:eek:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Thanks George for everything, even the drink with the napkin floating in it:laugh: Nice meeting Kosta See everyone at Metro Thursday or Merge Saturday:hat:

That was probably me wasting all the napkins throwing them everywhere!!!!

Good meeting you too.

See ya Thrus and Saturday.