Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/Temps Sat. Review

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Actually, I do not have issues with Eddie Baez.. I just went to hear him at Factory a few weeks ago and he was amazing..so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! In fact, I would like to know myself where I have BASHED him.. please show me!

AND.. if you must know.. I am not bashing Eddie in this post either. Perhaps you're jumping down my throat before reading the entire post and understanding the context and reasoning behind my statement. If you read more you'll understand why I used Eddie playing Derb to represent something old. I heard Eddie do the same thing with Derb and Going Through It at Factory so you don't have to tell me, but thank you! Anyway... I do not have anything against Eddie and no harm was meant here... I think the majority of the people that have been involved in this 3 PAGE conversation since it started understand what I was talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you have asked there are a few times you have bashed him but i do not want to embarrass you too much, so here is just one.

quote:

Change is good??? If I am not mistaken I believe MERGE tried the Baez thing LAST Summer...and we all know what happened with that. XS is going to Flop this Summer... A-Z has a better following than Eddie Baez.

If it ain't broke...DON'T FIX IT!!!

Please stop in Factory or XS and hear him yourself!

:confused: Did SaynoToDrama really write that? I don't think she did. :confused:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rozner

quote:

Actually, I do not have issues with Eddie Baez.. I just went to hear him at Factory a few weeks ago and he was amazing..so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! In fact, I would like to know myself where I have BASHED him.. please show me!

AND.. if you must know.. I am not bashing Eddie in this post either. Perhaps you're jumping down my throat before reading the entire post and understanding the context and reasoning behind my statement. If you read more you'll understand why I used Eddie playing Derb to represent something old. I heard Eddie do the same thing with Derb and Going Through It at Factory so you don't have to tell me, but thank you! Anyway... I do not have anything against Eddie and no harm was meant here... I think the majority of the people that have been involved in this 3 PAGE conversation since it started understand what I was talking about.

Since you have asked there are a few times you have bashed him but i do not want to embarrass you too much, so here is just one.

quote:

Change is good??? If I am not mistaken I believe MERGE tried the Baez thing LAST Summer...and we all know what happened with that. XS is going to Flop this Summer... A-Z has a better following than Eddie Baez.

If it ain't broke...DON'T FIX IT!!!

Please stop in Factory or XS and hear him yourself!

:confused: Did SaynoToDrama really write that? I don't think she did. :confused:

Come on now does it really suprise you that she can't even remember who she is bashing. i can show you where it is. It was from a post back in March. And there are others. i guess it is a little embarrassing when you put your foot in your mouth. i have known Eddie from back in the Tunnell days and he is pobably one of the nicest people i have ever met. Especially now that he is clean and sober. The man has mad talent when it comes to DJing. But someone from this board just sent me a PM and told me why saynotodrama is bashing Eddie. But i won't even go there.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I guess you were a little tipsy yoursef because I ordered a Budweiser and gave you a $10 and then left you a $5 tip. I remember getting the Budweiser. A little after that, I dont remember anything. I wasnt afraid, I was wasted. I also remember you telling me George is nuts with the shots. You said he was trying to give you full cups of alcohol as shots.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

hmmm perfectly sober actually after Friday my liver was threatening to actually jump out of my body if I drank again!

george is nuts and yes I did get full glasses of alcohol!

Originally posted by ceeotter

hmmm perfectly sober actually after Friday my liver was threatening to actually jump out of my body if I drank again!

george is nuts and yes I did get full glasses of alcohol!

Awww.......Poor Otter:(

Originally posted by jarmenio

I find Clubangel to be one of the nicest and prettiest people on this board.

IT WAS A JOKE. . .SHE TRYING TO START W/ME ALONG WITH OTHER PEOPLE, OVER SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN MEANT FOR HER. . .:laugh: WHAT THE HELL, I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ANYMORE ;)

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I will be selling pills this weekend.

They are called GROW THE F*** UP PILLS.

Supposedly if you take one stupid comments will just stop coming out of your mouth. Anyone interested or know anyone who can use them

maybe you should start taking them...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: