Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

YOU PUT YOUR FAT UGLY FACE ON SOME FAGS BODY .... YEA I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS :rolleyes:

Everyone knows those who are so critical of others are really extraordinarily critical of themselves. I can not help how gorgeous I am physically. All it takes is a little discipline. If your fat ass was to take some weight loss pills, maybe do a little cardiovascular workout, and put that god damn piece of cake down, you could do it too.:cheese: Seriously, put the cake down.:cheese: Stop eating the frosting out of the container you fat fuck.:cheese: Don't you know its going straight to your ass and thighs. Thats why you are so thankful to the lord and dupont for lycra. Finally you can fit into a pair of pants. No more of that embarassing pant ass splitting while moo-ing around the dance floor in search for some cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Don't take out your inferiority complex on me fatty. i know I'm beautiful. You can try to pretend I'm not, but you know I am. Your meek attempts to put me down will get you no where with me. I wouldnt give you the time of day anyways...I don't fuck fat chicks Jenni.:cheese:

Originally posted by stiffler

NICE SHORTS! DID YOU BORROW THEM FROM ROB HALFORD?

I can't control what the people want me to pose in for the magazines and catalogs. I know, the pants look tight, thats just because i have muscular legs and a huge package. Don't be jealous you skinny little fuck.

Originally posted by fleshfreax

I can't control what the people want me to pose in for the magazines and catalogs. I know, the pants look tight, thats just because i have muscular legs and a huge package. Don't be jealous you skinny little fuck.

EASE UP THERE LEATHER TUSCADERO. HOWS PINKY DOIN? ALSO, TELL THE MALLACCHI BROTHERS I SAID HELLO?

EASE UP THERE LEATHER TUSCADERO. HOWS PINKY DOIN? ALSO, TELL THE MALLACCHI BROTHERS I SAID HELLO?

What the fuck are you talking about you STD ridden weasel. Is your syphilis acting up again causing you to rant and rave about nonsense. Go back to stuffing cheesecake into jennies pie whole.

What the fuck are you talking about you STD ridden weasel. Is your syphilis acting up again causing you to rant and rave about nonsense. Go back to stuffing cheesecake into jennies pie whole.

ITS NOT RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT NONSENSE YOU FUCKING HOMO IN LEATHER SHORTS. DON'T BE UPSET BECAUSE POSTING THAT PICTURE IS YOUR FIRST STEP AT COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET. I KNOW YOU REGRET IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL NO THE TRUTH. ITS O.K. MAYBE THEY WILL REOPEN TWILO WITH JUNIOR V FOR YOU AND THE LIKE OF YOURS.

SYPHILLIS ACTING UP, YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE? TELL ME WHAT I'VE POSTED FOR YOU TO SAY I HAVE AN STD. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND PUT SOME PICTURE UP(REAL OR NOT) OF SOME FUCKING FLAT OUT QUIR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY AND DEFEND IT.

FYI: I WAS REFERING TO A COUPLE OF CHARACTERS ON "HAPPY DAYS," AND W/THE SHORTS CALLING YOU LEATHER MADE SENSE. IT WAS YOU WHO DECIDED TO BE A SCUMBAG. THE CONFUSION WITH YOUR MANHOOD MUST BE TROUBLING YOU.....SEEK THERAPY

WHATS WRONG WITH CHEESE CAKE?

Everyone knows those who are so critical of others are really extraordinarily critical of themselves. I can not help how gorgeous I am physically. All it takes is a little discipline. If your fat ass was to take some weight loss pills, maybe do a little cardiovascular workout, and put that god damn piece of cake down, you could do it too.:cheese: Seriously, put the cake down.:cheese: Stop eating the frosting out of the container you fat fuck.:cheese: Don't you know its going straight to your ass and thighs. Thats why you are so thankful to the lord and dupont for lycra. Finally you can fit into a pair of pants. No more of that embarassing pant ass splitting while moo-ing around the dance floor in search for some cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Don't take out your inferiority complex on me fatty. i know I'm beautiful. You can try to pretend I'm not, but you know I am. Your meek attempts to put me down will get you no where with me. I wouldnt give you the time of day anyways...I don't fuck fat chicks Jenni.:cheese:

SOOO FUNNY ....... YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT IN YOUR FIRST SENTENCE ... AND THEN YOU GO ON TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF BY RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW I MUST BE FAT !! WHICH IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME B/C EVERYONE KNOWS I AM NOT . BUT THATS OK I UNDERSTAND IT MUST BE ROUGH LIVING WITH THAT FACE .... I WILL LET YOU VENT ... LET IT OUT BUDDY

ITS NOT RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT NONSENSE YOU FUCKING HOMO IN LEATHER SHORTS. DON'T BE UPSET BECAUSE POSTING THAT PICTURE IS YOUR FIRST STEP AT COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET. I KNOW YOU REGRET IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL NO THE TRUTH. ITS O.K. MAYBE THEY WILL REOPEN TWILO WITH JUNIOR V FOR YOU AND THE LIKE OF YOURS.

SYPHILLIS ACTING UP, YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE? TELL ME WHAT I'VE POSTED FOR YOU TO SAY I HAVE AN STD. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND PUT SOME PICTURE UP(REAL OR NOT) OF SOME FUCKING FLAT OUT QUIR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY AND DEFEND IT.

FYI: I WAS REFERING TO A COUPLE OF CHARACTERS ON "HAPPY DAYS," AND W/THE SHORTS CALLING YOU LEATHER MADE SENSE. IT WAS YOU WHO DECIDED TO BE A SCUMBAG. THE CONFUSION WITH YOUR MANHOOD MUST BE TROUBLING YOU.....SEEK THERAPY

WHATS WRONG WITH CHEESE CAKE?

You seem a little upset. Im sorry the syphilis has corrupted your mind and driven you mad. How do you figure someone being big and muscular is automatically gay? Has the syphillis given you special mental powers where you can now automatically detect the gayness of each individual. And say I was gay. Being one to bash on gays so much only shows one of two things: 1. you are insecure about your own sexuality. or 2. You are afraid of homosexuals. I can see you being a member of the catholic anti homosexual cult, raping a small child in his ass. There's no need to be afraid of queers anyways, im sure they wouldnt touch some skinny std ridden weasel.

If manhood was really bothering me, and if I was truly bothered by who I am, why would i go ahead and post a picture for you to drool and dream over? You can not accept the fact that you are some hideous weasel, so you have to go ahead and try to criticize me. Make me look like the bad guy.

BTW, where did you come up with the idea that gay men wear leather pants. Was this something promoted to you by your MTV or was is something that popped into your syphillis ridden mind all by your self?

Keep bashing and bashing and bashing, weasle. It only makes everyone laugh harder and harder and harder.

Originally posted by jennijugs

SOOO FUNNY ....... YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT IN YOUR FIRST SENTENCE ... AND THEN YOU GO ON TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF BY RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW I MUST BE FAT !! WHICH IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME B/C EVERYONE KNOWS I AM NOT . BUT THATS OK I UNDERSTAND IT MUST BE ROUGH LIVING WITH THAT FACE .... I WILL LET YOU VENT ... LET IT OUT BUDDY

You are right, I shouldnt have called you a fat fuck. That was out right wrong and rude. I can not say what it is really like to be obese, but if you could perhaps explain your obsession with food, I would be able to better understand you.

Honestly, it is actually great living with the face I have. I like it. Everyone else seems to like it. Once again, you must try to offend to deal with your own insecurity. Just because you are obese doesnt mean you are ugly. So don't worry.

I tell you what, Jenni, why not go treat yourself to some McDonalds tonight and maybe tommorrow will be a better day.;)

You are right, I shouldnt have called you a fat fuck. That was out right wrong and rude. I can not say what it is really like to be obese, but if you could perhaps explain your obsession with food, I would be able to better understand you.

Honestly, it is actually great living with the face I have. I like it. Everyone else seems to like it. Once again, you must try to offend to deal with your own insecurity. Just because you are obese doesnt mean you are ugly. So don't worry.

I tell you what, Jenni, why not go treat yourself to some McDonalds tonight and maybe tommorrow will be a better day.;)

Man you are harsh. Hope you introduce yourself if you are out this weekend. With the way you talk you must think your flawless. You should play nice with the board members

;)

You seem a little upset. Im sorry the syphilis has corrupted your mind and driven you mad. How do you figure someone being big and muscular is automatically gay? Has the syphillis given you special mental powers where you can now automatically detect the gayness of each individual. And say I was gay. Being one to bash on gays so much only shows one of two things: 1. you are insecure about your own sexuality. or 2. You are afraid of homosexuals. I can see you being a member of the catholic anti homosexual cult, raping a small child in his ass. There's no need to be afraid of queers anyways, im sure they wouldnt touch some skinny std ridden weasel.

If manhood was really bothering me, and if I was truly bothered by who I am, why would i go ahead and post a picture for you to drool and dream over? You can not accept the fact that you are some hideous weasel, so you have to go ahead and try to criticize me. Make me look like the bad guy.

BTW, where did you come up with the idea that gay men wear leather pants. Was this something promoted to you by your MTV or was is something that popped into your syphillis ridden mind all by your self?

Keep bashing and bashing and bashing, weasle. It only makes everyone laugh harder and harder and harder.

its hard to respond to someone who make absolutely no fucking sense at all. std ridden weasal, thats pretty, fun i'll give you that, but based on the fact you have nothing to go by i'm going to stick to my earlier stmt.

Originally posted by stardo

Man you are harsh. Hope you introduce yourself if you are out this weekend. With the way you talk you must think your flawless. You should play nice with the board members

;)

Harsh? Me harsh? I never said I was flawless either. And whats gonna happen if I dont play nice? I have to get along with everyone? Jesus. What are the board members going to do? Double click me to death? How will anyone be able to find time to deal with me anyways, I mean, it would be fatal if someone didnt go out for a second to a club. The rock said it best. Know your role. Shut your mouth. And I'd like to add....take it the face.

its hard to respond to someone who make absolutely no fucking sense at all. std ridden weasal, thats pretty, fun i'll give you that, but based on the fact you have nothing to go by i'm going to stick to my earlier stmt.

Ok. Since you obviously havent passed the sixth grade reading requirements, I will try to talk more like an illiterate like you so you will understand, Stiffler.

Poo pooo ca ca. Wee wee.

Is this more your level of words?

MonsterGuido-

Where the hell were you this weekend....... You told me you would try to make it out........ I was itching to try the Goegia Home Boy....... what the deal?????

Are you going to make an appearance with us at Happy Hour this week, then bump down to Tempt's!?!??!!??!?!

Hey Stiffler.....

Save yourself and your sons, if you are lucky enough to have them some day, the embarressment and take that fucking picture of yourself off this site......

Nice frigging shorts...........

Thanks for the laugh though.......

By the way, if you are taking roids, shoot your supplier...... he is selling you baby oil in a bottle........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Sorry Stiffler........ I was laughing too hard at Fleshboys photo and didnt realize it was fleshfreax photo that was posted for hackling on the site.......

Peace out.........

Once again, another unintelligent burned out club kid. If that was baby oil, why would i be so huge, you fool. Go back to listening to your god damn Jon Bon Jovi records you putz.

Harsh? Me harsh? I never said I was flawless either. And whats gonna happen if I dont play nice? I have to get along with everyone? Jesus. What are the board members going to do? Double click me to death? How will anyone be able to find time to deal with me anyways, I mean, it would be fatal if someone didnt go out for a second to a club. The rock said it best. Know your role. Shut your mouth. And I'd like to add....take it the face.

:vomit3:. Your ugly on the inside!!!

Trust me kid...... you are not huge by far.........

MonsterGuido will back me up on this one.........

You need some help kid.......

If you are going to talk big and put your pic up, you better be ready for some criticism.......

Huge maybe in your world....... but not the real world by far......

I suggest you double your intake on supplements, and your food........ get a new lifting partner, and ditch the damn shorts.........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Who the hell is Bon Jovi???????

Does he play at Factory????????

If thats not big naturally, I want you to show me someone who is bigger naturally. I doubt you are even a tenth of the size of me. Get back on the short bus, retard.

Once again, another unintelligent burned out club kid. If that was baby oil, why would i be so huge, you fool. Go back to listening to your god damn Jon Bon Jovi records you putz. [/QUO

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR UPSET THAT YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU EXPECTED FOR YOUR PIC. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T WEARING YOUR SISTERS SHORTS THE PICTURE WOULD HAVE GONE OVER A LITTLE BETTER. PUMP ON BRO.....................