Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

Originally posted by stiffler

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Once again, another unintelligent burned out club kid. If that was baby oil, why would i be so huge, you fool. Go back to listening to your god damn Jon Bon Jovi records you putz. [/QUO

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR UPSET THAT YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU EXPECTED FOR YOUR PIC. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T WEARING YOUR SISTERS SHORTS THE PICTURE WOULD HAVE GONE OVER A LITTLE BETTER. PUMP ON BRO.....................

bwahahahahaha!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR UPSET THAT YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU EXPECTED FOR YOUR PIC. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T WEARING YOUR SISTERS SHORTS THE PICTURE WOULD HAVE GONE OVER A LITTLE BETTER. PUMP ON BRO.....................

I honestly think its great to get so much feedback on a pic that no one even knows if its me or not. You guys are such tools, real tools.

Once again, another unintelligent burned out club kid. If that was baby oil, why would i be so huge, you fool. Go back to listening to your god damn Jon Bon Jovi records you putz.

OOOOOH HHOOOOOOOOO.......SHE'S A LITTLE RUHAHUHAHUUNAWAY

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Trust me kid...... you are not huge by far.........

MonsterGuido will back me up on this one.........

You need some help kid.......

If you are going to talk big and put your pic up, you better be ready for some criticism.......

Huge maybe in your world....... but not the real world by far......

I suggest you double your intake on supplements, and your food........ get a new lifting partner, and ditch the damn shorts.........

Hes not big? damn then i most realy have a sucky body... Post your pic i want to see how much bigger and cut you are. So i know what to work towards.

I honestly think its great to get so much feedback on a pic that no one even knows if its me or not. You guys are such tools, real tools.

YOU POSTED THE PIC........ALL THE FEEDBACK IS NEGATIVE..........................WHO'S THE TOOL?(YOU)

Originally posted by notallthere

hey stiffler .,.... whats with that little gay cartoon pic that you have ?? Do you want to be a girl?

SOMETIMES I START TO TYPE SOME DRAMATIC SHIT AND THEN REALIZE ITS EASIER TO SAY, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.............................................GO FUCK YOURSELF.........

I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST SEEMS MORE APPROPRIATE TO RESPOND TO NOTALLTHERE WITH THAT

SOMETIMES I START TO TYPE SOME DRAMATIC SHIT AND THEN REALIZE ITS EASIER TO SAY, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.............................................GO FUCK YOURSELF.........

I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST SEEMS MORE APPROPRIATE TO RESPOND TO NOTALLTHERE WITH THAT

Somebody call the waaaaaaaaaahbulence. Looks like stiffler's gonna cry.

Yeah, stiffler. You posted the pic. Take the criticism you little queer monkey fucker.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU YALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING MOMO?

JUST BECAUSE EVERONE MADE FUN OF YOUR HOMO PIC DON'T GET ON MY CASE. AS IT IS YOUR JOINING FORCES WITH NOTALLTHERE, YEAH YOUR A WEINER(OOPS I MEAN WINNER)

ONCE AGAIN I SAY "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU YALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING MOMO?

JUST BECAUSE EVERONE MADE FUN OF YOUR HOMO PIC DON'T GET ON MY CASE. AS IT IS YOUR JOINING FORCES WITH NOTALLTHERE, YEAH YOUR A WEINER(OOPS I MEAN WINNER)

ONCE AGAIN I SAY "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

Stiffler...are you coming out of the closet? You suggest for guys to fuck themselves...that sounds pretty homosexual.

Then your calling the guy in the picture a homo. You must have an extra keen eye to spot them.

And this preoccupation with dicks, i mean 'wieners'. Remember, dumb ass, I before E except after c.

YOU PUT A PIC OF "YOURSELF" IN LEATHER HOT PANTS ....AND THEY CALL STIFFLER A HOMO BASED ON A LITTLE CARTOON GUY !!?!

AND NOW YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH B/C NOTALLTHERE IS DEFENDING YOU !!!

OH MY GOD .... I AM LAUGHING SOOOO HARD I THINK I PEED MYSELF !!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stiffler...are you coming out of the closet? You suggest for guys to fuck themselves...that sounds pretty homosexual.

Then your calling the guy in the picture a homo. You must have an extra keen eye to spot them.

And this preoccupation with dicks, i mean 'wieners'. Remember, dumb ass, I before E except after c.

LISTEN UP SKINFLUTE, DON'T TRY TURNING THIS AROUND. AND STOP STEALING MY LINES. I OBVIOUSLY STRUCK A CORD WITH THE GAY THING AND COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, SORRY BRO I DIDN'T MEAN TO LET YOUR SECRET OUT.

YOU POSTED A PIC THAT EVERONE MADE FUN OF, AND NOW YOU WANT TO TURN THE ATTENTION TOWARDS ME. IT'S O.K. BRO, REALLY. I'M NOT OFFENDED BY YOUR POSTS. THIS SHIT MAKES MY DAY GO BY SO MUCH BETTER.

I THINK AFTER A FEW THERAPY SESSION YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR POINTLESS MORONIC POSTS ,THAT YOU AND YOUR GAY LOVER (NOTALLTHERE) MAKE, SHED ALOT OF HAPPINESS ON THE CP BOARD. IT MAKES ALL OF US HERE REALIZE HOW GREAT OUR LIVES REALLY ARE. KEEP EM COMING...........

OH YEAH, COME UP WITH SOMETHING A LITTLE BETTER THAN CORRECTING MY SPELLING. ITS BEEN DONE TO DEATH ON THIS BOARD. AND WHO HAS TIME TO BE CONCERNED WITH GRAMMER, PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING. WE'RE ALL DOING THIS BEHIND OUR BOSSES BACK.

HAVE A GREAT GAY(OOPS SPELLING ERROR)

Originally posted by jennijugs

YOU PUT A PIC OF "YOURSELF" IN LEATHER HOT PANTS ....AND THEY CALL STIFFLER A HOMO BASED ON A LITTLE CARTOON GUY !!?!

AND NOW YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH B/C NOTALLTHERE IS DEFENDING YOU !!!

OH MY GOD .... I AM LAUGHING SOOOO HARD I THINK I PEED MYSELF !!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH YEAH JUGGS............HAVENOPENIS AND SKINFLUTE ARE AGAINST ME.............I BETTER MOVE TO THE NEWYORK BOARD...........:eek:

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS THIS JACKBAG AND HOW IN THE LIVING FUCK DOES TELLING SOMEONE TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES MAKE YOU A HOMO????

THIS GUY IS AS DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS

(you put hammers in a BOX not a bag fleshdunce)

Originally posted by notallthere

I have nothing against you stiffler you seem like an ok guy. I just dont see why your starting shit for no reason at all. Take nothing on cp personal.

I'M JUST HAVIN FUN. DO YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKES TO PISS PEOPLE OFF SOMETIMES? ONCE YOU GET SOMEONE GOING , ITS HARD TO STOP. ANYWAY, I DIDN'T START THIS SHIT, I ONLY CHIMED IN A FEW PAGES AGO TO DEFEND MY FRIEND JUGGS CAUSE FLESHY WAS POSTIN SOME BS.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD IS ADDICTING.

HEY, I ACTUALLY LIKE MY AVATAR......BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, ALL THE CP GIRLS USE THOSE DREAMDOLLS.......I'M GONNA KEEP IT......HE'S CUTE;)