Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun will it be CRAZY JUNE 17- 23

imfamouscoco1

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by imfamouscoco1

will cancun be the place to be this SUMMER ...

- if you are going when are you going ?

- who will be SPINNIN up there ?

( I mean DOWN there ) :tongue:

why would anyone go to cancun in the summer? go to the hamptons or jersey shore....

Cancun is crazy year round, best time is in March because of MTV and all the dj's that go down there. June is more high schoolers, then college kids. But when your drunk does it really matter if your banging a 18 yr old are a 21 yr old, ;)

Cancun- is a cool place to party for three weeks in March every year! Granted during Spring Break, Cancun goes insane w/ tens of thousands of underage co-eds, but I think it's pretty much low key the rest of the year. Not to mention, it must be like 102 degrees there all summer!!!!

**If you still end up going, La Boom & Daddy O's are both amazing venues!

Cancun is best during those couple of weeks in March. Other than that i really can't see it getting as good as that. Take your party overseas towards the Ibiza direction. Thats where I would go if I had a vacation. Don't be a yuppie and hang out at the hamptons.:laugh::D

i think the dominican republic is an awesome place for a vacation!!! Punta Cana is beautiful!! i was there memorial day weekend. i dont think it can get better than this...all you can drink all weekend long. about 1500 people from miami were there.. BEAUTIFUL guys!!! woah!!! and you dont have to worry about anything cuz whatever happens in dominican republic stays in dominican republic!! :devil::makeout::laugh: