Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY BDAY PARTY June 19TH @Club Abyss!!

Im having my Bday Party On June 19TH at Abyss. I got Mark Amatucci as a Guest DJ along with Manny the Greek.

I got my own VIP and Plenty of Alcohol!!! I hope Everyone can come celebrate with me!!!!!

Everyone Over 21 Is Free On My Bday List(BINOYS BDAY LIST) till 11, and Half price After. If your not 21 then you pay Half price till 11 and Reduced after. Its gonna be a great night, I really hope you guys can come chilllll.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by binoys

Im having my Bday Party On June 19TH at Abyss. I got Mark Amatucci as a Guest DJ along with Manny the Greek.

I got my own VIP and Plenty of Alcohol!!! I hope Everyone can come celebrate with me!!!!!

Everyone Over 21 Is Free On My Bday List(BINOYS BDAY LIST) till 11, and Half price After. If your not 21 then you pay Half price till 11 and Reduced after. Its gonna be a great night, I really hope you guys can come chilllll.

PUT ME ON THE BINOYS BDAY LIST! :hat:

Theres like 5 birthdays bein celebrated that night. Tooch spinnin...you can't go wrong. I'll be there. :bounce:

Originally posted by laurie619

ARE YOU KIDDING ME* :(

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO B-DAY THAT IS :confused:

YES OF COURSE ITS MINE :D BUT I'M NOT TO SURE IF WE WILL BE @ ABYSS I'LL KEEP YA POSTED. . .;)

WEEEEEEEEEAK.....Other plans ? :rolleyes: I say you should go..

Originally posted by jarmenio

Have your Birthday at a hip hop club since you don't appreciate real house music.:D

I heard there is a good one in New Brunswick :laugh:

I'll be there Binoy......I wanna see you so sloppy drunk youre dancing on bars:D

BG

Originally posted by laurie619

NOPE YOU ARE NOT GOING SORRY FCB*

We are going somwhere else you you know where. . .:laugh:

oh and Jarmenio they you say I start the DRAMA u antagonize it all:D

Actually I am one who gives people second chances, I try to avoid drama and have everyone get along, obviously I need to stop being nice to people, they still end up walking on you in the end:mad:

Actually I am one who gives people second chances, I try to avoid drama and have everyone get along, obviously I need to stop being nice to people, they still end up walking on you in the end:mad:

If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for. I STILL DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE BITCH @ YOU, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY OPINION . . .:rolleyes:

DAMMIT Laurie....Dont Start shit on my thread....WTF

Your always startin fuckin drama.

Anyways if you dont wanna come DONT COME....No need to post about your going somewhere else.....IMMATURE if you ask me.

To everyone else, thanks..Im glad to see alot of yous are coming out.

Yeah there are like 5 Bdays being celebrated that night, alot of people from sicktracks are gonna be there, My boys, Lots of industry people are also gonna be in attendance.

This is gonna be one of the craziest nights of the summer.

Hope Everyone gets there EARLY With me and listens to Tooch Tear it up.

I think i'm gonna have to count myself in, i'm down. I hear ya Jarmenio about being nice to people. I was nice to Laurie until she burnt my shoulder with a damn hot iron and than wouldn't let me sleep that night, damn i was tired and cranky. (grabs dick and starts stroaking) OH boy, Oh my, oh yeah baby look at that M3 kid, aw yeah baby oh yeah woohooooo look at that ish damnnnnnnnn that ish is sweet, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jsen7

I think i'm gonna have to count myself in, i'm down. I hear ya Jarmenio about being nice to people. I was nice to Laurie until she burnt my shoulder with a damn hot iron and than wouldn't let me sleep that night, damn i was tired and cranky. (grabs dick and starts stroaking) OH boy, Oh my, oh yeah baby look at that M3 kid, aw yeah baby oh yeah woohooooo look at that ish damnnnnnnnn that ish is sweet, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

:rolleyes::confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

DAMMIT Laurie....Dont Start shit on my thread....WTF

Your always startin fuckin drama.

Anyways if you dont wanna come DONT COME....No need to post about your going somewhere else.....IMMATURE if you ask me.

To everyone else, thanks..Im glad to see alot of yous are coming out.

Yeah there are like 5 Bdays being celebrated that night, alot of people from sicktracks are gonna be there, My boys, Lots of industry people are also gonna be in attendance.

This is gonna be one of the craziest nights of the summer.

Hope Everyone gets there EARLY With me and listens to Tooch Tear it up.

I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER :laugh: KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!!

No worries.....;)