Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The World Cup Brings Tears To My Eyes!!!!!

the emotion, the tradition, the history, the fans, the game itself is just the best in the world....

the superbowl cannot compare to one game that is played in the world cup....

watching the korea game and the sea of people dressed in red just brings out the best in the game.....

usually all the games are like that but becasue its in two countries it makes it a little difficult to get to but the korean fans came out in style to support their country

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im not into this world cup ...i duno y...i guess cause Yugoslavia didnt qualify..and cause the gms r so ass scheduled

the location is kinda killing the games a bit.....but when it was in france it was fucking ridiculous....and next one is in germany.....you can bet ill be there in four years from now

No offense but Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im not into this world cup ...i duno y...i guess cause Yugoslavia didnt qualify..and cause the gms r so ass scheduled

It brought tears to my eyes the way Ecuador played against Italy!

They played like robots! lol Being there first time in the World Cup they should of played there hearts out.........At least my other team won today USA 3 Portugal 2 Usa played awesome today!

There alot of good games coming up :

june 6 (7:30am) - France vs Uruguay

(2:30am) - Denmark vs Senegal

june 7 (7:30) - Argentina vs England

and it gets better and better::::::::::::::

World Cup 2002

:cool:

hey ghhhhost u picked portugalia didnt you..........

anywayz the croatian coach better put some young players in the game and tell suker to sit down.......

unbelievable how the croatian media made excuses for the old guys and used n.kovac and zivkovic as the black sheep ....kovac and zivkovic played with their hearts if anything else.............

BALABAN our only hope

dalmacijo moja dusa procvala

Originally posted by sutogame

hey ghhhhost u picked portugalia didnt you..........

anywayz the croatian coach better put some young players in the game and tell suker to sit down.......

unbelievable how the croatian media made excuses for the old guys and used n.kovac and zivkovic as the black sheep ....kovac and zivkovic played with their hearts if anything else.............

BALABAN our only hope

dalmacijo moja dusa procvala

overall, croatia's performance was just awful... the game wasn't at all worth getting up at 2am to watch. so much for our defending champs!