Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Fl So Far Behind Nj With Style,music, Looks.

notallthere

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

Its so weird I was all over Florida and people seem extra stupid and really behind in fashion(stone washed jeans for one). All the clubs where so backwards it was like a sad joke. Why is that?

because we keep getting all these NJ idiots who want to see what a "techno" club is like.

Its so weird I was all over Florida and people seem extra stupid and really behind in fashion(stone washed jeans for one). All the clubs where so backwards it was like a sad joke. Why is that?

LMAO Florida has it’s own scene. maybe is not for you.

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Florida clubs suck. People in florida are all hill billys. F Florida clubs.

as if New Jersey was ,on the cutting edge of fashion ,and clubbing. :laugh: Jersey has a decent scene for about 4 months a year. note :" Hillbillies" .. :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

LMAO Florida has it’s own scene. maybe is not for you.

as if New Jersey was ,on the cutting edge of fashion ,and clubbing. :laugh: Jersey has a decent scene for about 4 months a year. note :" Hillbillies" .. :)

nyc/jersey is the fashion captial of america...

our scene is year round, its cool cause half the year only the clubs inland are open then for the other half they are all open. its kinda cool, cause places change shit all the time and there is always somthing new ... and once you get tired of it, the club closes for a couple months...

Originally posted by vicman

uh, yeah..I would really LOOOVE to live in Jersey..I dont know of any FLA resident who goes on vacation to Jersey, but plenty of Jersey people that go to FLA for vacation...plus Jersey smells bad

The reason NJ people goto FL, not FLA, is because people in NJ make a whole lot more money up here than the poeple in the south and they can take a vacation to florida or where else, unlike those in the south who are born and die there since they can never make enough money to do anything with themselves... or is it the people just love to be pig farmers? It is a known fact that the cost of living in the NYC metropolitan area is higher, much much higher than FL. But do not get me wrong, the drug and illegal alien smugglers do make a decent wage, thats prolly why they come up here to nyc for vacation.

Originally posted by saleen351

nyc/jersey is the fashion captial of america...

our scene is year round, its cool cause half the year only the clubs inland are open then for the other half they are all open. its kinda cool, cause places change shit all the time and there is always somthing new ... and once you get tired of it, the club closes for a couple months...

saleen be for real bro.. new york and california are fashion capitals of the america. I can’t remember the last, fashion trend to come out of Jersey. I’m from new york bro.. you and I know the scene explodes during the summer. then dies out during the winter. most jersey peps are hitting, the clubs in the city 247… florida needs some help, but it sure as hell is better then Jersey year around.

p.s. what's up with Picotto ? one night of trance won't kill you. :D mikey and I will be terrorizing the dance floor. come join the party !!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

saleen be for real bro.. new york and california are fashion capitals of the america. I can’t remember the last, fashion trend to come out of Jersey. I’m from new york bro.. you and I know the scene explodes during the summer. then dies out during the winter. most jersey peps are hitting, the clubs in the city 247… florida needs some help, but it sure as hell is better then Jersey year around.

p.s. what's up with Picotto ? one night of trance won't kill you. :D mikey and I will be terrorizing the dance floor. come join the party !!

Cali is not even on the map when it comes to fashion... ever been there? bunch of skater fags.... In the near future spend 10 mins at the jersey shore and you'll see the craziest fashions.. We start the trend the the rest of the country gets them later, NYC and NJ is basically the same place... its all one big city, you know that...

I im mike and told him I'm going, but I drink so I want to get their at 10 and wack out some drinks, not sure what time he was planning on going.... but I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I will choke the Dj and throw on some of my mixed cds if he sucks...:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

Cali is not even on the map when it comes to fashion... ever been there? bunch of skater fags.... In the near future spend 10 mins at the jersey shore and you'll see the craziest fashions.. We start the trend the the rest of the country gets them later, NYC and NJ is basically the same place... its all one big city, you know that...

I im mike and told him I'm going, but I drink so I want to get their at 10 and wack out some drinks, not sure what time he was planning on going.... but I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I will choke the Dj and throw on some of my mixed cds if he sucks...:blown:

lived in cali for awhile.. they are very much on the fashion tip.been to the shore. not this year yet.. indeed jersey has the craziest fashions. :D "all one big city" :D yooooooo ! see ya friday.. :)

You may all be right about So.Fla.... but still the point is that this terrible place is where you all NY/NJ people come for vacation . If this place is so bad why come here?? Why go to our clubs to be disgusted??? Why bother why?

If this place is so bad then don't come back. We don't need your dollars. There plenty of other people from all over world that come and visits the Magic City everyday! Who by the way loves this place. No one can ask for more. This place isn't perfect and it is far from paradise but hell it is much closer than NY/NJ will ever be to paradise! :tongue:;)

I have to agree SoBe is better than the NJ scene anytime, at least there is some variety. The scene is jersey with everyone dressing the same, and the same music played at every club, yeah thats great- PLEASE!! Jersey needs some variety a few clubs playing some different music or at least some different rooms in the big clubs, however, the economic factors of the shore don't allow it, they stick with what they know works, why take a chance and have the club be empty. And most of the club patrons don't like change, and never seek out a new scene or dj. It usually the case of the sheep following the rest of the herd, if its not wall to wall people then its called "dead" At least in SoBe you can enjoy weather and great music all year round, yes there is great music and djs on SoBe, only thing is its different from what the Jersey heads are used to, until someone like Robbie Rivera comes along- (Robbie is in SoBe and has been for a long time), then they take notice in NJ. Every market is different, but I'll take SoBe anytime. As for fashion, whens the last time you ever saw anything fashion or celebrity oriented happen on the Jersey Shore? Hmmm, though so, SoBe is model central and I have never been out in SoBe and saw everyone wearing the same shit! Jersey is great because of some of the people here that make it fun and know how to live life and party to the extreme without overdoing it!! However the wannabe's that overdose and fuck up the scene with fights, etc, ruin it for everyone, not to mention the laws and the people enforcing the laws. Yeah, I can't wait to get back to South Fla, just my opinion.

Originally posted by thepulse

I have to agree SoBe is better than the NJ scene anytime, at least there is some variety. The scene is jersey with everyone dressing the same, and the same music played at every club, yeah thats great- PLEASE!! Jersey needs some variety a few clubs playing some different music or at least some different rooms in the big clubs, however, the economic factors of the shore don't allow it, they stick with what they know works, why take a chance and have the club be empty. And most of the club patrons don't like change, and never seek out a new scene or dj. It usually the case of the sheep following the rest of the herd, if its not wall to wall people then its called "dead" At least in SoBe you can enjoy weather and great music all year round, yes there is great music and djs on SoBe, only thing is its different from what the Jersey heads are used to, until someone like Robbie Rivera comes along- (Robbie is in SoBe and has been for a long time), then they take notice in NJ. Every market is different, but I'll take SoBe anytime. As for fashion, whens the last time you ever saw anything fashion or celebrity oriented happen on the Jersey Shore? Hmmm, though so, SoBe is model central and I have never been out in SoBe and saw everyone wearing the same shit! Jersey is great because of some of the people here that make it fun and know how to live life and party to the extreme without overdoing it!! However the wannabe's that overdose and fuck up the scene with fights, etc, ruin it for everyone, not to mention the laws and the people enforcing the laws. Yeah, I can't wait to get back to South Fla, just my opinion.

Wow its soooo funny that there are still dumb ass hill billy's like you in the world.

NJ/NY would eat you alive so I understand why your defending your faggy lame state. Know why MTV (If you ever herd of it, its a moving picture show on that box that you see in some of your nehbors trailers) picked NJ again for there spot to broadcast from? Because style, trend and looks is the hottest here. Want to know why everyone's grandma moves to Florida? Because its a quite quaint simple slow boring state.

Wow its soooo funny that there are still dumb ass hill billy's like you in the world.

NJ/NY would eat you alive so I understand why your defending your faggy lame state. Know why MTV (If you ever herd of it, its a moving picture show on that box that you see in some of your nehbors trailers) picked NJ again for there spot to broadcast from? Because style, trend and looks is the hottest here. Want to know why everyone's grandma moves to Florida? Because its a quite quaint simple slow boring state.

Who wants fawking MTV here?? :laugh: :laugh:

The way you talk make me think that u never have been here before. You should come down here (MIAMI) and find out what party and clubbing its all about.

you my friend , are a complete idiot... the reason they chose to broadcast from there has nothing to do with fashion... & trends are usually for people who dont have or are too stupid to make their own like we do here...:blown::hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by purpleindigo

I WAS IN NJ 3 WEEKS AGO AND I NEARLY SLASHED MY FUCKING WRISTS TO EASE THE BOREDOM.

BUNCH OF ARSE PAL - BUNCH OF ARSE.......

no one can be board in nJ. let list some things you can do

nyc is less then an hour

philly is less then an hour

alantic city is less then an hour, the jersey shore: seaside heights, belmar, pt pleasant, wildwood, horsetracks, the largest theme park on the east coast is in my town, top ranked golf course is in my town, ton of clubs everywhere....

mets, yankees, jets, giants, nets, knicks, eagles, sixers, devils, rangers,flyers, all within one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so tell me again there is nothing to do..

oh you can drive 2 hours and go skiing....

and best of all that florida doesn't have is............. 24 hour diners and WaWa's......

don't get me wrong I love florida, but people who are board in nj are intimadated by the people and the scene.... what happened did the big bad guidos push you around?:laugh: