Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Fl So Far Behind Nj With Style,music, Looks.

notallthere

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH AND PS..

FLORIDA SUCKS HAIRY APE BALLS NOPLACE COMPARES TO NYC

except last night at picatto i did feel as if i was listening tp Jp during one of his sick tech sets

i dunno maybe it was all the k but i loved picatto

the tech was NASTTTTY

till whoever that whack local resident came on and played a fake tech set from like 1998 and killed the whole night

cleared the dancefloor in 2.3 seconds

yea thats my review on space last night

Originally posted by pod

Yeah, no place compares to NYC...surly cabbies, pissed off locals, the whole bit.

I just don't understand the superiority complex so many New Yorkers and Texans have. I've been to both places. I don't want to live in either locale.

While NYC has its good points......at least here in Miami I can step outside, look up and actually see the sky, unimpeded by a concrete jungle. I can step outside and see grass, trees, flowers, birds........I kinda need to live in a place that hasn't been totally raped by man. Miami is getting worse all the time in this regard, but at least some vestiges of a natural environment remain. Oh, and Central Park doesn't quite cut it. Oh yeah and the beautiful Hudson River.....LOL Give me Biscayne Bay, Elliott Key, Angelfish Creek, Matheson Hammock, Cape Sable/Flamingo, and the clear tropical waters of the Keys any day. To me, NYC's appeal begins and ends with its status as a world culture capital. Take that away and there's not a whole lot left, except for good public transportation. I guess it all boils down to what is important to you personally. For me, Miami's positives far outweigh NYC's positives. NYC's restaurants? I don't give a shit, I can't afford them anyway. I can't even afford Miami's best restaurants. I don't care that I can't see the latest Broadway productions here. Most of what NYC has to offer, I can do without. The only thing I truly love about NYC is the great public transportation.

I think San Francisco is the coolest city in the USA.......but even that has its problems.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by patrickl

I thought the general consensus was that the models left because it got too pricey to shoot down here - the cost of putting the models up was way too high, etc, etc.

South Beach will eventually price itself out of relevance, if it's not in the final throes of gentrification already. .

in my opinon, (a person who hasn't been to sobe in over 4 years and just recently went)... its ova,,, sobe is a dirty town with no hot clubs and no go all show.... see in nyc and nj and downtown miami, its all go and no show, just the way I like it...:D

noone can kill the dancefloor like i do!!!!

LA FACTORIA STYLEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im backkkkkkkkk.. for all u who dont know ...U BETTA ASK SOMEBODYYYYYYYY

La Factoria??... ummm its El Factoria, and who told you. Very few people know that phrase??? Do i know you ?? Speak up Factory's my home.

Wait in Think i remeber you now, yeah lol i do your in good graces again, ummm 90% of SoBer's cant Dance if they tried...

that point was made again tonight at George Acosta.. man the Beach Crowd SUCKS space is the only way to go, except Acosta music was slamming . what to do?????

if we leave after space at 6am fri morn we can hit JP just in time for SF... whos with me lol

La Factoria??... ummm its El Factoria, and who told you. Very few people know that phrase??? Do i know you ?? Speak up Factory's my home.

Wait in Think i remeber you now, yeah lol i do your in good graces again, ummm 90% of SoBer's cant Dance if they tried...

that point was made again tonight at George Acosta.. man the Beach Crowd SUCKS space is the only way to go, except Acosta music was slamming . what to do?????

if we leave after space at 6am fri morn we can hit JP just in time for SF... whos with me lol

no its la factoria ,SOUND FACTORY

90% of SOBE cant dance and whoever said that ir right..

crobar is aight, if it wasnt for the flow of factory heads that i see everyweekend i go out i would be in complete missury..

oh ans space fuckin sux .. same ugly ass people cracked out on the patio in blazing heat. same shitty ass music , come on ivano and oscar go fuckin record shopping, i hear better tracks playing on my winamp

how bout fuk space we just catch the last flight to ny sat night and go straght to factory like 3 am in time to hear jp rip luz divina

oh and i dont leave early i close every time:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

no its la factoria ,SOUND FACTORY

90% of SOBE cant dance and whoever said that ir right..

crobar is aight, if it wasnt for the flow of factory heads that i see everyweekend i go out i would be in complete missury..

oh ans space fuckin sux .. same ugly ass people cracked out on the patio in blazing heat. same shitty ass music , come on ivano and oscar go fuckin record shopping, i hear better tracks playing on my winamp

how bout fuk space we just catch the last flight to ny sat night and go straght to factory like 3 am in time to hear jp rip luz divina

oh and i dont leave early i close every time:blown:

i have both luz tracks and they suck compared to what MP did this sat.... and no you aint' getting them , so don't ask...

lemme guess the cancun rips of luz ,lol

we talkin bout 2 different things tech and vocals how do u compare them?

but if u wanna compare clubs space and factory , answer this where would U rather spend ur sat nights?

and yeah space does pretty much suck unless its special event with a guest dj then i dont mind going.

cause house sessions saturdays is the same music week in and week out and if u say not your lying to yourself

atleast crobar gets a a nice crowd(space has an ok vibe)but crobar is just way prettier:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

lemme guess the cancun rips of luz ,lol

we talkin bout 2 different things tech and vocals how do u compare them?

but if u wanna compare clubs space and factory , answer this where would U rather spend ur sat nights?

and yeah space does pretty much suck unless its special event with a guest dj then i dont mind going.

cause house sessions saturdays is the same music week in and week out and if u say not your lying to yourself

atleast crobar gets a a nice crowd(space has an ok vibe)but crobar is just way prettier:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry no cancun rips, the real thing!!!!!!!! I use to think they were hot but not anymore... put it this way , they have already made their way to my back seat aka the grave yard for my mix cds... yea space does have the same tracks every week, oscar and roland do a great jobs, yea I'd like them to stop playing rivera and house tracks but none the less its a great time and simply the best club in the southeast by far.... yea I'd love to see more tech and more acapellas thrown down and more buildups but hey if you think jp still has his game like years ago then you arent' into music , you're into name dropping and thats it..

Originally posted by saleen351

sorry no cancun rips, the real thing!!!!!!!! I use to think they were hot but not anymore... put it this way , they have already made their way to my back seat aka the grave yard for my mix cds... yea space does have the same tracks every week, oscar and roland do a great jobs, yea I'd like them to stop playing rivera and house tracks but none the less its a great time and simply the best club in the southeast by far.... yea I'd love to see more tech and more acapellas thrown down and more buildups but hey if you think jp still has his game like years ago then you arent' into music , you're into name dropping and thats it..

oh ya ya space is deff one of the better clubs down here..as for the luz i dunno where u got them nor do i care just a selected few have them, ya they been played but still they aint played here i dont get to sf that much anymore so i can still listen to it and enjoy them..

as for oscag n ivano ya they can get down, mixes are often flawless but then again what good do mixes do if the music u playing sux..

as for jp hes been finished, i think he got washed out in the end of 98 begining '99 but still hes got to be one of the best residents a club can have, besides tenaglia to vinyl..

and what would name dropping do here not even 10% of these people who post here even have a clue who or what jp is..:hat: