Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Music to work out with...

malanee

i like Lawler..especially the end of his sets, when he really lays it down..live @ Triple J and another set that I've got around there lying around the last 30 mins of each are totally wicked.

S&D WMC Delta Heavy has another 30min section thats just incredible, Sasha's GU 9 San Fran the second CD and the last 5 tracks of the 1st is good also.

Digweed live in Orlando Fall 2001 is good, as is live in Twilo.

Danny Howells in Israel is OMG, so is his 50 min set at I dunno where.

Pappa's latest CD...Resolution or whatever its called, both are also good, 2nd CD is darker.

and others that I cant remember at the moment...Dave Seaman aLive at Club XII Moscow...ummmm..mmmm.......

i don't "work out" as in listen to music while i bike or such; rather, i wait for my roommate to leave the house (which is often, because we work on different schedules), and play music to which i dance. some djs get me sweatier than others, though :) . paul johnson really lifts my spirits, and i have a scott hardkiss cd that's highly dancable. deep dish is for when i'm feeling more creative and free-form.

Originally posted by malanee

I've decided any PVD is awesome to work out to. He is GOD! I can't wait to see him in Boston!

*giggle* well you won't get any argument from me there! You have to tell me how the Avalon gig goes. I'm about 99% sure I'll be up for the NYC show the next day. I can't wait to see him again! BTW, keep an eye out for Gaaf in Boston, I'm pretty sure he's going :D

Originally posted by weyes

i don't "work out" as in listen to music while i bike or such; rather, i wait for my roommate to leave the house (which is often, because we work on different schedules), and play music to which i dance. some djs get me sweatier than others, though :) . paul johnson really lifts my spirits, and i have a scott hardkiss cd that's highly dancable. deep dish is for when i'm feeling more creative and free-form.

theres a segment of a Deep Dish set live at Buzz in NOvember 2001 that really gets me going, i sometimes start grooving when I'm in the gym in between sets or when Im stretching after running and so forth.

I wish I could put the stereo on and just dance at home, but the downstairs neighbor would be able to hear my feet stomping against the floor.

I also like anything by Hybrid.