Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT says Vinyl (Arc) is getting new Phazon!!!

Some words of wisdom from one of the nicest people in the business, borrowed from another post and www.dtourism.com

OK, Yes, "ARC" is going to be the name that will be on our fliers as in "ARC, 6 Hubert Street," etc.. HOWEVER, our party and fliers shall remain the same and will continue to say "Be Yourself @ Vinyl" as Sunday's will remain "Body & Soul." Saturday's are now hosted by our good friend Mike Bindra who did an incredible job of helping NYC be exposed to some of the Globes greatest talent from overseas and stateside as well. Twilo had one of the world's Best Sound System's designed by Steve Dash, and his famous Phazon Sound System is now going to be installed at "Arc/Vinyl/Body & Soul" in 2 weeks. For those of you who have any negative thoughts on this Evolution about to happen, I kindly ask you to either change with the times or just stay home. There are many other wonderful changes being made to the club as well including a lighting system, painting, all floors completely redone, >>> Oh, and the Entire DJ Booth is also being re-modeled as well!

Originally posted by girly

We have known that for quite some time now thanks

Seriously think about this... was it really necessary for you to tell me that? I'm sure I'm not the only one who recently found out and wanted to share the info.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Seriously think about this... was it really necessary for you to tell me that? I'm sure I'm not the only one who recently found out and wanted to share the info.

I wasn't saying it mean gEEESSSh calm your horses:tongue: