Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The first guido anthem of the season has arrived..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

spacefrog feat. the grim reaper - Follow Me 2002 Derb Mix.mp3

classic jersey shore at its best....

ps if you would like every track discussed on the music board, join the clubplanet group on Audio Galaxy... its free and all you have to do is share... myself, ibclubbing can point you in the right direction for signing up...

and in a few months I just may send out xxxxxxxx ;)

ps a big how you doing to all the guys that send beats out... no wonder membership is way up.... :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh i got it....its kinda weak. Jersey shore though...

drink 3 Corona's then crank it up and THEN tell me it sucks...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

I've had that, I like the original (follow me) much better...

Hey Saleen, hook me up with some new beats, my AG is all f'd up...PLEASE :D

I can't email tracks, my hotmail, will not let me, but try and fix your AG then join our group.... my name is saleen351sc, look threw my directory for anything you want.... myself and a few others on this board all have the same tracks, so what I have they have... my suggestion is, to burn mike bugouts cd, its perfect for a long drive down to the shore...

also anything by aurora is awesome.... love her voice, I'm gonna try and stop listening to house, and try and find more progressive tracks...

Originally posted by saleen351

so what I have they have... my suggestion is, to burn mike bugouts cd, its perfect for a long drive down to the shore...

also anything by aurora is awesome.... love her voice, I'm gonna try and stop listening to house, and try and find more progressive tracks...

Yeah, he sent it to me, its real good....I have no iea wha i wrong with my AG, I was on the CP group 4 a little but now my satellite wont work:mad:

I guess Ill just have to visit that shady store on the boardwalk in Seaside this weekend! Thanks anyways

Originally posted by cgm

I have no iea wha i wrong with my AG, I was on the CP group 4 a little but now my satellite wont work:mad:

Just delete the Satellite from your computer and then download it again. That should do the trick. My AG always fucks up like at least once a month and I have to redownload it and then it works again.

Ps. George says he misses you and Leslie. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Yeah, he sent it to me, its real good....I have no iea wha i wrong with my AG, I was on the CP group 4 a little but now my satellite wont work:mad:

I guess Ill just have to visit that shady store on the boardwalk in Seaside this weekend! Thanks anyways

i guess your talking about the clowns over by the sawmill.. they are shady, and have been for years, i've never figured out how they can sell illegal cds and never get in trouble...:confused:

fix your AG and sign up, I'll approve it my self...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dont let the "operator" status get to your head. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

just trying to look good in front of the ladies...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Everytime i download (or attempt to) it says that quicktime does not have software available,,,WTF does that mean?

well, delete quicktime from your system, don't worry you don't need it and if you did it free any ways.. try that...

Hey brian go download this file, i just ripped it... classic.

temptations summer 98.mp3

should be on AG by tonight...:D

Guest saleen351

more unreleased tracks just got sent out... shit is hot

hey pipdaddy fight fire with fire, I suggest you play Lets get soaking Wet for 10 hours on the loudest level your system can go...... :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

i guess your talking about the clowns over by the sawmill.. they are shady, and have been for years, i've never figured out how they can sell illegal cds and never get in trouble...:confused:

fix your AG and sign up, I'll approve it my self...

They are definetly shady but they get new stuff. Quality OK, mixing OK. Smiley's on RT 37 has more quality stuff.