Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO DISTRICT of COLUMBIA!!!

highmay

Mr. MuthafuckinHighmay will make a brief, albeit memorable, stop in DC for the 12th and 13th of this month...

I ask you, my DC brethren: WHAT THE FLYIN FUCK IS THERE TO DO ON THE 12TH AND 13TH???!!!

I need a place to go out to celebrate my cousin's high school graduation (she's not coming out with us, but that doesn't mean we're not partying FOR HER ;))

So spill the muthafuckin goya beans...

Mr. Highmay signing off...

Originally posted by malanee

Why don't you just rub salt in my wound. :(

oh yeah, Ms. I'm-gonna-go-see-PvD-and-Christopher-Lawrence-and-Eric-Morillo-at-Avalon-in-Boston.

I havent seen Morillo yet and PvD is worth the trip aside from going to Avalon and going to Boston.

Originally posted by vicman

crank-yeah, your correct.

highgay..uh, i mean highmay :D (j/k) if you can stick around on the 14th, Saeed & Palash & Anthony Pappa at Buzz

highgay...funny funny vic ;)

im sorry bro, but i already have my tix ready for PvD that friday night...so wednesday and thursday nights are my nights out in DC...Ty T @ 5 looks promising, though I'm also intrigued by the party at Modern...once I know where I'm going, I'll you guys know...hopefully you can come out and chill for a bit...

peace...

Aight so tonight is here...

My cousins and I will either be at Modern or 5 to start out...then head over to Red if S&P are spinning tonight...

Vic: I better see you there...No one makes fun of my name and gets away with it :mad:;)

Hope to see everyone there!!

--Mr. Highmay signing off...

Originally posted by chynado11

haha are you implying that you notice the buff muscles i have acquired from kickboxing or are u calling me fat HAHHAA

CD

Muscles, I wasn't even looking at those, but I guess you have those too. Let me see what other pics I have here..........

Originally posted by chynado11

ok pstumpy...we have had no sex or damn i couldnt feel anything if we did...:confused::laugh2:

CD

Remember the pain killers we took before maybe that had something to do with it......next time don't just lay there like a log either, that's no fun for me.....only if you could fuck the way you can dance......

Originally posted by pgiddy

Remember the pain killers we took before maybe that had something to do with it......next time don't just lay there like a log either, that's no fun for me.....only if you could fuck the way you can dance......

lets get the story straight, we never had sex, never willl

but the pain killers is what i heard you use to get laid..i think you need to get back to the drawing board to come up with a better plan , better yet a more tactful plan on how to entice your coworkers on the floor up above you to even give you the time of day

CD