Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arghhh

kaydup

Oh God, that's the worst commercial EVER! I heard one on the radio the other day that was even worse somehow. The names they were rhyming with were ridiculous.

It was like, pass the pasta fazoul, Edinule.

Eat some more fettucini, Shlebini... anyway, it didn't make any sense.

Thanks for getting that song stuck in MY head now:mad: . I'm going to listen to the new Luke Slater CD I bought the other day :listeningtolukeslatersmiley:

did amy of you ever saw that comercial with this dude trying to hit the golf ball and it hits the tree and hits his head. then he falls down and the commericial i think was about some insurance agency..........it was the best commercial ever

Originally posted by puck

did amy of you ever saw that comercial with this dude trying to hit the golf ball and it hits the tree and hits his head. then he falls down and the commericial i think was about some insurance agency..........it was the best commercial ever

Nope, but who the hell is Amy??

Once again Puck you are writing and once again we are all lost:laugh:

i meant to say any.......but fuck man i cant dont know what im writting either. im thinking in romanian and trying to translate it in english

im going to stop bullshiting.....i promise i'll write something readable