Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starscape RollCall. . .(where is it?)

Originally posted by joeg

nyc can eat me this weekend...

And every fucking weekend thereafter. :D

Until i see people like TKC, Patrick Turner/Tigerhook Corp helping refresh the NYC scene on a more regular basis, it ain't worth the aggravation, the guidos, the attitude and indifference.

I want vibe, I want music, I want people who WANT to be there when i'm dancing and I want it all in a place that isn't infested with wannabees.

I guess that means NYC can SUCK MY ASSHOLE :-p

Originally posted by cintron

Until i see people like TKC, Patrick Turner/Tigerhook Corp helping refresh the NYC scene on a more regular basis, it ain't worth the aggravation, the guidos, the attitude and indifference.

I want vibe, I want music, I want people who WANT to be there when i'm dancing and I want it all in a place that isn't infested with wannabees.

and mine too! :cool:

Kat- blessing the kitty car with good vibes and good tunes since 2002.

Guest tilly

i'm going to bassbin twins at buzz on fri but no starscape for me..nice line up though..

be sure to check out q-burns abstract message...dude has skillz like no other style i've heard b4~

(unique is cool)

:cool:

Originally posted by cintron

tigerhook is gonna be in dc on Friday also

bus trip to Starscape 20:02

Presented by: Been Jammin' & Anti Ego Productions

When: leaving NYC June 8th at 4:30 pm

departing Baltimore, MD June 9th 6:30 am

(Sorry, no afterparty)

Departure point: In front of K-Mart, on the corner of Lafayette & 8th Street, Astor Square, Manhattan

Cost: $80

Price includes: admission into the party and transportation to and from the festivities, party favors (no drugs), giveaways, water, small breakfast in morning, and Good Vibes.

For tickets: call (212)803-5407 or email Ben at beenjamminj@yahoo.com w/ name, phone # and how many people.

This is a good vibe event, so if you ain’t got it, don’t come.