Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Hoke/Xpander/Brickhouse (re: DC)

Ok, so one of you guys find the train schedules from wherever you are to Morris Plains station in NJ... be there as close to 6:30 as possible...

I'm gonna get off work at like 6, dash home, grab all my shit & change, and dash to the train station. Then we'll hit the highway.

Note: My amps are fried or something, so theres no music in my car (yeah, i'm pissed too...), and theres no trunk space, so pack lightly as you're the ones who are going to be stuffed between the luggage... ;)

btw, do you all have starscape tickets? if not, get them.

Originally posted by joeg

she didn't buy nathan's, he just told me he was going last night...

Do you know how many she did get, and for whom?

P.S. I'll look into the trains a little later...

Okay... I just talked to her... she did buy tickets. She bought four. So... if your cp name isn't wideskies, brickhouse, joeg, or hoke, you'll still need to buy your own.

I think that's what you meant, Joe, I just wanted to clear it up. :aright:

Originally posted by hoke

Okay... I just talked to her... she did buy tickets. She bought four. So... if your cp name isn't wideskies, brickhouse, joeg, or hoke, you'll still need to buy your own.

I think that's what you meant, Joe, I just wanted to clear it up. :aright:

I feel so much better now.

I'll check the train schedules when I get home tonight... work's busy right now. Can someone PM me brickhouse's phone number so I can call him later... so we can actually end up in the same place at the same time?

ok, this isn't a good development considering I have no credit card... :blank:

Anyway someone can buy 'em for me online? Or I'm gonna have to forfeit my trip down south.

And ditto for busy work and phone numbers (you'd think I've learned to NOT slack by now)

Originally posted by xpander

ok, this isn't a good development considering I have no credit card... :blank:

Anyway someone can buy 'em for me online? Or I'm gonna have to forfeit my trip down south.

And ditto for busy work and phone numbers (you'd think I've learned to NOT slack by now)

I think cat can help you out.

u are on the guestlist? damn u ;p

i think i'll swing by a ticketmaster outlet on saturday or something if buzz doesn't have any left.

gonna be working friday, v?... andandand are you going with a big bunch of ppl to starscape?...

hey hoke, xpander, brickhouse, joeg: have fun in joe's little, musicless car. *bwahahaa... oh... err...*

actually, how big is phuturephunk's car? would it make more sense for someone to try to go in his, instead?

*cracks knuckles* i have all of today to try to find a place to stash everyone ;]

Originally posted by wideskies

hey hoke, xpander, brickhouse, joeg: have fun in joe's little, musicless car. *bwahahaa... oh... err...*

:laugh2: Actually, I'm bringing my MP3-discman, so those others can bicker their little hearts out while Deep Dish and Digweed keep *me* sane... :tongue:

brickhouse and I have no idea when we'll be able to get off work, so we're gonna play it by ear; the trains leave every half hour, so that shouldn't be a problem. We'll let joeg know once we have some idea when we'll be getting into Jersey. :aright: