Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday At Sand Bar....Who's In

Guys,

if you're going there tonight, try to get there early and give me a little support...i'm opening up til about 12 (representing the warrior crew) and then we'll all chill for a bit....this is my first time doing sand bar so i'm kind of excited (thanx to Mr. Manny the Greek) and i'm bringing a couple copies of my cd so if anyone wants one let me know now

Originally posted by joegio

Guys,

if you're going there tonight, try to get there early and give me a little support...i'm opening up til about 12 (representing the warrior crew) and then we'll all chill for a bit....this is my first time doing sand bar so i'm kind of excited (thanx to Mr. Manny the Greek) and i'm bringing a couple copies of my cd so if anyone wants one let me know now

Give one to Adam or Bill for me. THanks

I'll definitely be there, and I'll make a trip to the DJ booth so you can give me a copy of your CD. I have other ones that you've made that i've gotten through people, so I'm definitely looking foward to a new one b/c the previous ones have all been HOT. Good luck tonite, and I'll be there early w/ as many people as I can go with to give u some lovin'

Bring XTRA cd's for the meetup under the booth in the dome room @ 12:30 i'll be there :D considering its cool out today it should be comfortable in sandbar considering its usually hot inside, see everyone tonight, PEACE!!!!

Originally posted by joegio

if you want come up by the booth and i'll give you a couple of copies

Getting up to the booth in the main floor is a pain in the ass. Security and the management really dont like people going up there. Ill try though.

Originally posted by laurie619

hey joegio is Jessica going out tonight??? I'll be @ sandbar if everything works out ok!!

oh and Jsen7, dont worry I'll intro you to neena & piro. . .:tongue:

We'll see you tonight!!

hahahaha, thats funny....by the way whats up with all that stupid warrior talk?! Its really annoying...its sounds like you guys are pretending to be on Xena or something...its a forum about CLUBS...I truly doubt you are considered a "warrior" because you battled through crazy nights at temps and shit:laugh:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

hahahaha, thats funny....by the way whats up with all that stupid warrior talk?! Its really annoying...its sounds like you guys are pretending to be on Xena or something...its a forum about CLUBS...I truly doubt you are considered a "warrior" because you battled through crazy nights at temps and shit:laugh:

HEY DKNEWBIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKIN PIE HOLE! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "XENA" YOU UPN WATCHING WHITE TRASH CUM DUMPSTER. IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE THAN A FEW CRAZY NIGHTS AT TEMPTS TO BECOME ONE.

NOW PIPE DOWN , GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN , AND GET MY FRIEND BADASS A PIECE OF PIE!

Originally posted by endurance

:cool:

definately sandbar is the hot spot in the summer and it is perfect weather tonight but if it gets cold you always got the doom to chill in

:hat::blown: :blown:

its pretty funny that you bashed joegio on another thread, yet you are going to the sandbar and telling others about it the night he happens to be djing there...way to inadvertently promote for a guy who should "shut up get over it, b/c if he's as good as he says he would be able to get another gig"

:laugh: