Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is this board so fucked up today...

it was down all day, now the names aren't showing up for who posted last...

wtf...

how am I supposed to waste my day at work, and whore the boards out with these conditions... *throws hands in the air* i can't take this!!!

:tongue::D

MAYBE, AND THIS IS JUST AN IDEA BUT MAYBE IF SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY RUN THE SITE CORRECTLY THE SITE WOULDNT POST A TOPIC SIX TIMES WHEN THE PERSON ONLY SUBMITTED IT ONCE - AND THEN - U GUYS STILL WITH ME - CUZ THERE ARE SOME SLOW ONES IN HERE THAT CANT CATCH ON TO A JOKE (EHHEM JOEG) THEN OTHER PEOPLE WOULDNT HAVE TO WASTE THEIR VALUABLE WACK OFF TIME TO RESPOND TO A MOCK POST OF THE ORIGINAL POST.. JUST AN IDEA.. BUT CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR REPLIES - THEY'RE AMUSING ME AT WORK!;)

I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN READING THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR A LOONG TIME - I'VE SEEN PEOPLE COME AND GO - BUT I NEVER ACTUALLY POSTED - I KNEW THAT THE FIRST THING YOU ALL DO IS BASH A NEWBIE'S POST SO I FIGURED I'D COME IN IN STYLE WITH A QUESTION I KNEW WOULD PISS EVERYONE OFF- ALTHOUGH I DIDNT MEAN TO POST IT 6 TIMES! IT REALLY IS ENTERTAINING THOUGH I COULDNT IMAGINE ACTUALLY WORKING FOR 6 HRS STRAIGHT! CP KEEPS ME GOING!

Originally posted by augie81

I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN READING THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR A LOONG TIME - I'VE SEEN PEOPLE COME AND GO - BUT I NEVER ACTUALLY POSTED - I KNEW THAT THE FIRST THING YOU ALL DO IS BASH A NEWBIE'S POST SO I FIGURED I'D COME IN IN STYLE WITH A QUESTION I KNEW WOULD PISS EVERYONE OFF- ALTHOUGH I DIDNT MEAN TO POST IT 6 TIMES! IT REALLY IS ENTERTAINING THOUGH I COULDNT IMAGINE ACTUALLY WORKING FOR 6 HRS STRAIGHT! CP KEEPS ME GOING!

oh relax, we're not so bad once you get to know us... we're just a bunch of clowns trying to help ease each others boring work days...

well... welcome to POSTING on cp... introduce yourself or somethin, chief?

(and whats with the caps lock?)

Originally posted by joeg

oh relax, we're not so bad once you get to know us... we're just a bunch of clowns trying to help ease each others boring work days...

well... welcome to POSTING on cp... introduce yourself or somethin, chief?

(and whats with the caps lock?)

. . .j oooooooooooeeyy . . You're too fuckingh nice to thessee people . . . :drunk: . . .